This weekend all Wings have been discounted by as much as 50%. There are 18 microtransactions available at discounted prices. For the duration of this sale, we're also offering a free Chaos and Order Mystery Box when you spend points! This weekend we're discounting all Wings by as much as 50%. There are 18 microtransactions available at discounted prices. Check out the full list of specials here.

For the duration of the Wings sale we're also offering a free Chaos and Order Mystery Box when you spend points! This means you can purchase one of the wings microtransactions on sale, a Chaos and Order Mystery Box or any other microtransaction in the store and receive a free mystery box from us!

NOTE: It's only possible to get one free Chaos and Order Mystery Box from this promotion. Making additional microtransaction purchases will not grant additional mystery boxes. Purchasing a supporter pack will not grant a free mystery box but spending points from a supporter pack can grant a free mystery box.

The Wings Multisale and free Chaos and Order Mystery Box promotion will run from the time of this post until Oct 23, 2017 11:00 PM (EDT) (This is displayed in your local time).

There are three new seasonal microtransactions in the shop. The Spider Web Cloak, Bleeding Eyes Helmet Effect and Devil Horns Helmet Attachment are only available until November 3rd. For more information, please check out the full news post about these microtransactions.

The Harbinger Brimmed Hat was introduced at the start of the Harbinger Leagues as a great way to show that you participated in and supported during a specific period of Path of Exile's history. The Harbinger Brimmed Hat is the second league-exclusive hat and will only be available until the end of the Harbinger Challenge League.

We're happy to announce that seasonal Halloween microtransactions have been released for the Xbox One version of Path of Exile! These microtransactions are only available until November 3rd. Check them out by selecting 'Start' and then 'Microtransactions' in game.
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Good stuff
Thanks for the free box. :)
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Time to buy some points... :)
Got Divine blink and mirror arrow mtx from weta box. (we cant link MTXs anymore with new system?)
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Oct 19, 2017, 11:15:17 PM
Gonna open my mystery and see what I would get .. probably a decoration :/
Edit: I got a Pure Light Helmet Effect now .. could've been worse :)
Last edited by N3K0Cloud on Oct 19, 2017, 11:36:44 PM
Will it works on Xbox?
So i got to say this sale isn't anything i can shill out for, most times i get stash tabs because well they are op as mofo and are pay to win. And well i much rather get a supporter pack then spend cash on wings sorry GGG but i just can't see me spending 30$ for a pair of wings. But i will be getting new supporter pack when new expansion is released so could you put some wings in that bad boy for even the lowest supporter packs?
Wings are too expensive.
ofc this is what I get... ANOTHER pair of these Ultimate Chaos boots. T_T

I can't get the Pure Light armor to save my life. -_-

Please reply to your whispers for items... Even if you are mapping, in a rotation, in uber lab, or if its sold. Thank you. :D
Last edited by mattislouie on Oct 19, 2017, 11:47:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info