[TOOL] PoE NetWorth 1.0 - Beta Release - GUI Improvements

Sadly it's still not working for me :(

https://gyazo.com/cdda2eebe3adaee0e0f5d58c2ef19f5e

EDIT: Oh boy... Now it started working but it's finicky as hell.

Suggestions:

1) Make it so it autosaves every time i change characters selected or tabs. You said you'll do it so I'm waiting :)
2) Make it so on the right window it has collapsible categories for characters and tabs. I suggest Characters -> Opening the list of character names -> Equipment on this character
Tabs -> Name of the tab -> Contents
3) Search function and price override. my 6l offcolour Queen of the forest, is not worth 488c only. It should be like 3 times that.
4) Cleaner UI. Most buttons are useless, id field is useless for a simple user, better design for the UI
5) Adjustable opacity on the background of the floater.
6) Much harder so I don't expect to see it anytime soon, check for rolls. If not on rares at least on uniques. My vessel of vinktar on my wander doesn't cost 14c. Same with my max rolled Le Heup or Astramentis. (check how poeprices.info does it if their code is open source?)

Good luck with it. Besides all those mentioned needed changes, this is an awesome program you made here indeed. And I'm definitely going to use it.
Last edited by Aloyce on Oct 18, 2017, 6:04:19 PM
"
Aloyce wrote:
Sadly it's still not working for me :(

https://gyazo.com/cdda2eebe3adaee0e0f5d58c2ef19f5e

EDIT: Oh boy... Now it started working but it's finicky as hell.

Suggestions:

1) Make it so it autosaves every time i change characters selected or tabs. You said you'll do it so I'm waiting :)
2) Make it so on the right window it has collapsible categories for characters and tabs. I suggest Characters -> Opening the list of character names -> Equipment on this character
Tabs -> Name of the tab -> Contents
3) Search function and price override. my 6l offcolour Queen of the forest, is not worth 488c only. It should be like 3 times that.
4) Cleaner UI. Most buttons are useless, id field is useless for a simple user, better design for the UI
5) Adjustable opacity on the background of the floater.
6) Much harder so I don't expect to see it anytime soon, check for rolls. If not on rares at least on uniques. My vessel of vinktar on my wander doesn't cost 14c. Same with my max rolled Le Heup or Astramentis. (check how poeprices.info does it if their code is open source?)

Good luck with it. Besides all those mentioned needed changes, this is an awesome program you made here indeed. And I'm definitely going to use it.

1) working on it as we speak (if you want to get technical - when it shows 0 chaos, open active_stash_tabs.json and active_characters.json in notepad and check if they are empty. If so, click save changes as that should update those files)
2) all of the tables will undergo thorough re-work
3) this is on the upcoming features list, but not trivial to implement
4) exactly what I'm going for, just takes time to get done
5) this is an awesome idea, will add it to the enhancement list
6) oh boy... I started this project with that as my ultimate goal, and when/if I do that, this will be a community tool on par with poe.trade and poe.ninja. :)

Thanks once again for your thorough comments and suggestions!
New release ready on GitHub! https://github.com/gucunja/PathOfExileNetWorth/releases

First wave of GUI improvements

All-around cleaner look
One click combo boxes
Every element auto-saves and auto-loads (no more Save buttons!)
Overlay is instantly updated when user changes chaos/exa pricing choice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info