Please, don't ruin Tabula Rasa :/

"
Shagsbeard wrote:
No matter what you do, someone on the internet will complain. I wonder how long it will be before society starts to notice that their complaints don't get them anywhere and it stops. Probably never... but weirder things have happened.

I know you try your best to look wise, but your posts do not always hitting the mark.

It's vice versa. Yeah, complaints are annoying, but if you won't demand anything, nobody will know your demands and you will get nothing for sure. While enough complaining gets shit done. Fact. Good examples is Reddit and various improvements GGG made because of constant complaining there, like Persistent Spectres.

One day we will get trade improvements. One day.
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Oct 17, 2017, 10:52:26 AM
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
"
akanah wrote:
I prefer the new 3d art from far. I hope they will use it

Ditto.

The big, bulky PJ-like Tabular Rasa right now absolutely sucks monkey balls. The new 3D art is a vast improvement.

You deserve to level all the way to 100 using only Conversion Trap for such words...
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Oct 17, 2017, 11:13:17 AM
I think the new one looks better than the old one =)
Considering it’s op 6L for beginners, it should look more in tune with the hobo ragged (aka time for a bath) theme common for new chars. The current T and new pjs are over the top extravagant
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Last edited by DreadLordAvatar on Oct 17, 2017, 12:03:25 PM
"
Considering it’s op 6L for beginners, it should look more in tune with the hobo ragged (aka time for a bath) theme common for new chars. The current T and new pjs are over the top extravagant

It should be just like current one but dirty, ragged and dingy, right?

White t-shirt we have currently perfectly fits it's theme though.
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Oct 17, 2017, 3:02:24 PM
I like the quality of work on the new version, but I prefer the old one in terms of design. I guess it just says more "Tabula Rasa" than the new "sophisticated Tabula Rasa".

Wish the old design could be kept on legacy items.
With all the items that have no 3d art why are we messing around with something that already has it? I say put it on the back burner until all of them are done (as if that will ever happen lol).
Censored.
I think the Tabula should stay the way it is to at least have a drawback in terms of aesthetics...you know...every powerful item needs a drawback...

The new design is nice....but I really like the shabby looks of the current version
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
"
鬼殺し said:
Mysterious are the ways.

That's it in 4 words.

I always thought on the females it looks like an old fashioned shift (chemise?). I will miss that.
Censored.
Last edited by kolyaboo on Oct 17, 2017, 9:41:46 PM
Don't mess with the pajama party!
"We were going to monitor the situation but it was in the wrong aspect ratio."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info