[3.2] Elemental Crit Cyclone Raider - Fast, fun, deadly! - Ready for Bestiary league

can you Do a level 100 skill tree? :D i liek this build soo much i think am push a 100.

also a question about your 97 build why didn't you put a point in +18% fire resistance next to the +18% light + cold + jewel socket in the middle of the skill tree kinda.
Last edited by DaLight on Jun 4, 2018, 7:11:47 PM
"
DaLight wrote:
can you Do a level 100 skill tree? :D i liek this build soo much i think am push a 100.

also a question about your 97 build why didn't you put a point in +18% fire resistance next to the +18% light + cold + jewel socket in the middle of the skill tree kinda.

1. I don't really want to post a finished lvl 100 tree since at 95+ you should know your character well enough to be able to customize the tree according to what you feel like you need. Filling out life nodes, picking up Phase Acrobatics or VP, getting more sockets, any of those goals are fine and you should do whatever you feel would benefit your own character, gear and playstyle the most. If you're unsure of which nodes are even any good you can use Path of Building and tick the option to highlight node power. This will let you hone in on the most powerful nodes that are within reach.

2. I don't need it. All of my elemental resists are around 75-90 and you don't need more than exactly 75, since you can use a Warding flask to bypass elemental weakness now.
okay fair Enough. U ASKED FOR IT Now time to help me <3

I did this

https://pastebin.com/3LJviKGf

Now all 4 sockets are missing also the belt + Opal ring is (out of the ordinary) called Imaginary for a reason but that doesn't really matter as they what provide is just Damage no Resists / stats.

so after looking to my pastebin can you answer these questions

1. Should i Take Cloth and chain + the +18% fire resistance next to jewel spot and reroll my (taming Ring) to A higher Resistances to all elemental to get full 75% And focus My jewels + Opal ring + belt On Full damage/survaivability

or should i take More Life nodes with the last 3 points and get the full resists from Jewels (assuming 3 sockets only) and focus belt + ring Full on damage + survavbility and 4th socket will depent on the next question.

or should i do same as previous but instead Full jewel damage and the belt + ring resists (will still be opal but obv less Damage/life Choices cuz resists instead)

2.As u can see I am missing 31 strength. 101 intelligence. What do u think the best way to do this. here comes the Socket #4 Do u think i should put in it the Fertile mind? Note it is not the socket u suggested cuz i edited a little bit of ur Suggested tree and followed a little bit on ur 97 tree instead.
also note i will get 81 int from socket 4 where can i get last 20 int best way according to my build?

3.Basicaly Scrab everything and tell me like general advice :D like is build bad? I should just go Delete character and start new one? :D

Note:- the hp is super low i can see that I will be taking ALOT of life nodes after lvl 90 Like full on life nodes all around the life cluster leaving me with 4 Points To spend at 96 to 100 which i dont think am worried about right now but will prop go to more life nodes if i can find them at that point.

Edit:- I crafted an op belt
got rng carried
Last edited by DaLight on Jun 6, 2018, 3:18:00 PM
Is Winter Spirit just not worth taking on the passive tree, or is it a viable option?
"
SoulCarnival wrote:
Is Winter Spirit just not worth taking on the passive tree, or is it a viable option?

Since this build barely does any physical damage, the Phys to Cold part of Winter spirit is pretty much useless.

You would be gaining 36% more cold damage, but for 3 points you'd be better off just tanking up or getting one more jewel imo.
Thoughts on using Vaal Cyclone?
Last edited by V4ldaran on Jun 9, 2018, 7:37:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info