[3.2] Elemental Crit Cyclone Raider - Fast, fun, deadly! - Ready for Bestiary league

so you advice to Get Tombfist as gloves Over others but with tombfists you lose 1 crystal out of one of your 3x 4 crystal combinations? Which one do you think would be best to loose?

is it the blood magic support? pls answer asap <kinda a new player> like your build awesome job man :D
"
DaLight wrote:
so you advice to Get Tombfist as gloves Over others but with tombfists you lose 1 crystal out of one of your 3x 4 crystal combinations? Which one do you think would be best to loose?

is it the blood magic support? pls answer asap <kinda a new player> like your build awesome job man :D

My usual recommendation is to shrink your CWDT setup, you can go down to just CWDT-IC if you get tombfists with 2 abyss sockets.
s
Last edited by DaLight on May 26, 2018, 11:37:23 PM
"
Giusti wrote:
Really like the build and looks very interesting,

Is it possible to make this build a little more hc viable defense wise?

I found this build

https://pastebin.com/5Kr5aSNe

which has about 9k life 19k eva 8k armour 54 dodge and obviously only 200kdps (non crit)

compared to your 5,5k life 14k evasion 54 dodge and 800k dps from your build (crit)

is there a way to make your build a little tankier / the other a little faster / more dpsish?

That's a really cool build actually, I like the use of Pure Talent there, gives a lot of value. I just play softcore so I'm not very familiar with what you actually need to make a character hc viable.

There are some simple ways to make my build more tanky. Replace Bronn's lithe with Belly of the beast, replace Rat's nest with Starkonja's, prioritise life on opal rings. If I just put on max roll Belly and Starkonja in the PoB for my lvl 97 character without changing the skill tree it goes up to 6.4k life. I don't know if that would be considered enough for HC as a melee character, but if you want even more life you'd have to change the passive tree. The problem there is that you'd have to change it quite a bit, since I've pretty much grabbed every single life node within reach in my tree.

The first thing to try if you rearrange passives would probably be to move some points from shadow to marauder, but you'd lose a lot of damage that way.

Again, I'm just a simple sc player so general advice for hc isn't something I can confidently give. If you have any more specific questions feel free to ask again.

Good luck, if you end up with a workable take on it please share your results in the thread :)
Could you please update your Guide as soon as possible (at least the skill tree) with the new patch notes and stuff ( i didn't read it all so don't know if something specific for this build changed or not) because i am planning to Play it in incursion League <3 thx alot in advance.
"
DaLight wrote:
Could you please update your Guide as soon as possible (at least the skill tree) with the new patch notes and stuff ( i didn't read it all so don't know if something specific for this build changed or not) because i am planning to Play it in incursion League <3 thx alot in advance.

I'll update as soon as I have the time, but I'm quite busy these days.
"
DaLight wrote:

Ok, so I just skimmed the patch notes and I don't see anything that affects this build. The new uniques might, but we won't see those just yet. I'll take a closer look soon but for now it looks like nothing has changed.
"
Euploid wrote:
"
DaLight wrote:

Ok, so I just skimmed the patch notes and I don't see anything that affects this build. The new uniques might, but we won't see those just yet. I'll take a closer look soon but for now it looks like nothing has changed.

<3 thx alot for your work :D
Hey,

so i fiddled around with pob and i think i found a way to make this hc viable atleast for me :D

what i did:

swapped wrath with grace
swpped vaal haste with vaal grace
added more life nodes
belly instead of bronn
starkonja instead of rats

also i switched ruthless (since it doesnt work anymore) with added cold

currently i try to figure out how i can use wrath / grace / herald of ice and still generate power charges only idea was to use a shaper ring with assasins mark on hit (but i think its impossible without enlighten lvl 3 and reduced mana from tree)

I maybe use grace for higher maps and for fast farming wrath or something

could you maybe take a look at it before the league starts (i guess your busy :D)

https://pastebin.com/cHZ4q3JE

Kind regards

Last edited by Giusti on Jun 1, 2018, 10:10:04 AM
"
Giusti wrote:
Hey,

so i fiddled around with pob and i think i found a way to make this hc viable atleast for me :D

what i did:

swapped wrath with grace
swpped vaal haste with vaal grace
added more life nodes
belly instead of bronn
starkonja instead of rats

also i switched ruthless (since it doesnt work anymore) with added cold

currently i try to figure out how i can use wrath / grace / herald of ice and still generate power charges only idea was to use a shaper ring with assasins mark on hit (but i think its impossible without enlighten lvl 3 and reduced mana from tree)

I maybe use grace for higher maps and for fast farming wrath or something

could you maybe take a look at it before the league starts (i guess your busy :D)

https://pastebin.com/cHZ4q3JE

Kind regards

The PoB in the main post is outdated as fuck. It's my bad that I haven't gotten around to replacing it. Since I made that PoB I've refined the passive tree and ruthless isn't recommended in the text (since it doesn't work) etc. Your projected gear is fine, but I have some comments on the tree.

1. The old pathing at the shadow/ranger intersection was used to path by Vaal Pact where it used to be. Since VP was moved you don't need to path toward the center anymore, so your current tree is essentially spending 4 points for a socket there.

2. You will probably want to pick up Vitality Void for HC. I'm not entirely sure about that statement but it does make a difference towards making the leech more reliable.

3. One thing I forgot to mention in my earlier response is Phase Acrobatics. If I wanted to push lvl 100 with my lvl 97 character I would take Phase Acrobatics for sure, so for HC I think it's a very safe recommendation to make. Since you already spent 4 points for a socket in your tree, as mentioned above, you can put those points into PA instead.

4. If you're not interested in the Sentinel node or the socket above it, you can path toward marauder on your way to the scion life wheel. This costs 1 extra point but nets you an extra socket.

This tree includes all of the above suggestions. It requires level 92 so you'll need to cut 2 points if you want that setup at lvl 90. I suggest either Druidic Rite or Assassination.

Good luck in the league!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info