[3.0] Permastun It All - Videomontage | T17 Shaper permastunned all phases

You have seen me afk guardians with AFK Gone Cheap and stun shaper before with Stun it all. Now I am back with Permastun it all, based of/a stun optimization of the Unshaper build by the user Xevosh.

This build utilizes the massive damage crit damage from heavy strike, starforge and abyssus to stunlock every stunable boss in game, not because we need to, but because it is fun!

Video montage with quickguide | Shaper permastunned
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsK1n1USJlY&feature=youtu.be

Path of building pastebin:
Spoiler

https://pastebin.com/1YGbRgTs

Tree

Bandits and Ascendency class:
Spoiler

Kill all bandits for +2 passives
Get berserker ascendency for 40% more damage and strong leech.

Gear
Spoiler

Gems
Spoiler

Helmet: Increased duration+Cast when damage taken+immortal call+vaal haste

Gloves: Fortify+Vengeance+Faster attacks+Leap slam

Boots: Blasphemy+assasins mark+arctic armour+ice golem

Chest plate: Ancestral warchief+stun+ruthless+melee physical damage+maim (+concentrated effect)

(Alternative is to use kaoms heart with no warchief totem in chest plate.)

Starforge: Heavy strike+stun+ruthless+melee physical+brutality+damage on full life

Terminus Est: Flicker strike+melee splash+multi strike+melee physical damage+increased critical strikes (or physical to lightning for reflect protection)

Jewels
Spoiler

Use two weight of the empire
Use three rare jewels with:
* Physical damage (melee, generic damage, two handed, sword etc)
* Critical multiplier (melee, generic damage, two handed, sword etc)
* Life

IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
Last edited by ChrispieD on Oct 28, 2017, 7:37:58 AM
Last bumped on Apr 15, 2018, 12:36:44 PM
Best ever Build!!! Other builds are good too - AFK Gone Cheap! I have a question, the Atziri's Disfavour can be used instead of Starforge? And what passive skills can be changed?
P.S. There is no currency for Starforge)
P.S.s. Malachai:"Not Again!" XD
Last edited by Porsche_918 on Oct 15, 2017, 12:27:24 PM
"
Porsche_918 wrote:
Best ever Build!!! Other builds are good too - AFK Gone Cheap! I have a question, the Atziri's Disfavour can be used instead of Starforge? And what passive skills can be changed?
P.S. There is no currency for Starforge)
P.S.s. Malachai:"Not Again!" XD

The problem with atziri's disfavour is that there are no nice crit nodes for it. Maybe terminus est is an allright budget alternative till you can afford.

You could of course try disfavour, but I don't know what damage figures you will achieve.
Had a 81 zerker available in Harbinger, had majority of the items already available for me, decided to try out this build. For lowerish tier maps the build is amazing and the exp/h is very nice but since we are zerker and we are using abyssus the physical damage rapes us quite badly. Will try more rippy maps and maybe shaper later.

Gear is far from fully optimized and it is quite difficult to cap resists.

I am selling full gear + gems for this nice build with very nice items, just pm me ingame (got bored of stunning everything lol).
Hello,
nice build, works prety well, but sometimes feel like glasscanon.
Also I've got a question bout the gloves and boots which are recommended in these guide.
Why not choose good old titan gloves & boots?
High life/resist/armor etc.
Greetings from germany
Last edited by l05t80y on Oct 18, 2017, 8:06:40 AM
"
l05t80y wrote:
Hello,
Also I've got a question bout the gloves and boots which are recommended in these guide.
Greetings from germany

The abyssus makes the build vurlerable to physical damage. When clearing low end content, you can just use a rare helmet with int and life to clear, to make it more safe.

The glove base is used for damage. The boot base is used for resistance, as it is hard to cap without it.
what about physical reflect?
"
ChrispieD wrote:
"
l05t80y wrote:
Hello,
Greetings from germany

The abyssus makes the build vurlerable to physical damage. When clearing low end content, you can just use a rare helmet with int and life to clear, to make it more safe.

The glove base is used for damage. The boot base is used for resistance, as it is hard to cap without it.

Hello, thanks for the answer.
Resists are not that problem for me, already caped because I use "Doryanis Invitation" instead of rare belt. Also I made a mistake and enchanted that type of gloves, so the melee dmg add was gone, but by luck I got the "word of war" enchantment which fits perfect to these build. Maybe in endgame these will be a problem, cant say atm because Im only lvl 80 right now.

"physical reflect" is not a huge problem when its only single mob, full map with physical reflect can not be done I guess. If only single mob just swap the other weapon slot and use "ancestral warchief".
Greetings from germany
"
l05t80y wrote:
"
ChrispieD wrote:
"
l05t80y wrote:
Hello,
Greetings from germany

Hello, thanks for the answer.
Resists are not that problem for me, already caped because I use "Doryanis Invitation" instead of rare belt. Also I made a mistake and enchanted that type of gloves, so the melee dmg add was gone, but by luck I got the "word of war" enchantment which fits perfect to these build. Maybe in endgame these will be a problem, cant say atm because Im only lvl 80 right now.

"physical reflect" is not a huge problem when its only single mob, full map with physical reflect can not be done I guess. If only single mob just swap the other weapon slot and use "ancestral warchief".
Greetings from germany

Doryani's invitation makes it easier to stun but makes us lose a bit of hp, which also draws down survivabilty.

Physical reflect when clearing map on rares is not a problem at all for me as I rarely oneshot myself with flickerstrike. Run the pantheon that protects against reflect and make sure your doedre's elixir is activated in the last 4 seconds to have 100% leech and an endurance charge for your immortal call.

If you still are having problems, replace increased critical strikes with physical to lightning. Dropping abyssus helps some of course as well.
------------------------
If you want to clear physical reflect map, you just swich flicker strike to frostblades or lightning strike and use physical to lightning gem. This way you make 0 physical damage.

However, you can not use heavy strike and need to remove your vengeance to not kill yourself.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info