"5 chaos builds don't exis-" - Ashrend League starter

would this build greatly benefit from an aurabot? I know some builds don't scale as well as others, curious if you're tried it
"
would this build greatly benefit from an aurabot? I know some builds don't scale as well as others, curious if you're tried it

it's an elemental build so yes it benefits a lot from it. I did try it on my main character and got over 2 times more dps (from 120k TS to nearly ~260k using ingame tooltip).

My builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2255805
Last edited by JessicaSc2 on Dec 6, 2017, 11:34:31 AM
Not sure how well barrage is going to do in 3.1 with the nerfs to vp. They relied on vp to live because of the insane damage. Not sure how you will survive bosses. Also when you show tooltip you are showing vs white monsters not shaper/guardians which have high res, so its even less damage vs bosses.
Last edited by Knightt on Dec 6, 2017, 1:25:27 PM
Is it worth using new gem volley support in ice shot, I think it will be better than the GMP since there is no fork on the ice shot
I like that build a lot.

Just one question. You have already Frostbite on the quiver, why did you put it as a skill in your helmet? will the chance rise?

Thanks
Last edited by malethekid on Dec 8, 2017, 11:33:05 AM
Roth's Recurve.

You've gotta mention this bow in the guide!!!

leveling with all the other bows felt like crap, but after I picked this up for 1 alch I was clearing very well.

also mention somewhere about blast rain as a poverty barrage option? thanks for the effort you put into this, it really helped me start off this league on the right foot.
Man that build was nice till i get to the templar. Just impossible to do bosses after that!

I wonder how you do to level all alone, seems impossible to me. Could'nt kill Kativa act 5 too!

Any ideas?
Did they nerf the Omen on the Winds jewel?
I see on your build it has "pierce 5 additional targets", but the only ones on poe.trade have 3 targets.
Or is there a better version of it?
"
Did they nerf the Omen on the Winds jewel?
I see on your build it has "pierce 5 additional targets", but the only ones on poe.trade have 3 targets.
Or is there a better version of it?

They changed it for 3.1 I believe.
Hi,

i like the build so far at lvl 51 but i have a question.

In the tree you invest quite a few points into frenzy charges however, if i go over the items and skill gems i do not see a way to generate frenzy charges. So whats the deal with that?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info