Confession: I started smoking again, now I'm quitting AGAIN

^ has nothing to do with any of the qualities you listed, but thx.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Agreed!

BTW, I'm coming up on 10 years of non-smoking with zero relapses. [Removed by Support]
Congratulations on those 8 years!

Sorry to hear about your mom & grandmother and best wishes. I remember you mentioning that quite some time ago.

I watched my grandmother slowly choke herself to death smoking. Near the end, she needed an oxygen tank to keep her alive and still smoked. That's some kind of dedication. Ugh

With all we know about it now, it's a wonder anyone would start up.

"
鬼殺し wrote:
Nice one! 8 years for me.

Oh, same for me. Had my hypnosis on 3-31-09 and haven't had a smoke since. :)

@koly: just a friendly reminder you should check out hypnosis as an option. Totally worth the money if you're able to be hypnotized.
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
Had a small setback, due to trying vaping. Vaping is a mistake. At least for me. I think it does work for some but to me it is like taking a bandage off slowly rather than just ripping it off quick.

NEVER AGAIN.

Quitting is hard enough.

Don't worry I'm back on the wagon again. I don't want to go through this again. EVER.
Censored.
"
FinYuna wrote:
If u are dumb, you smoke.
If u are strong, you quit smoking.
If u are smart, you never start smoking.

Eh. My father engineered rocket engines and he did smoke.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
Had a small setback, due to trying vaping. Vaping is a mistake. At least for me. I think it does work for some but to me it is like taking a bandage off slowly rather than just ripping it off quick.

NEVER AGAIN.

Quitting is hard enough.

Don't worry I'm back on the wagon again. I don't want to go through this again. EVER.

Quitting has two different parts IMO. The part where you don't want to be addicted to the thing anymore and the part where you do the activity for other reasons.

I like smoking, I hate being addicted to it and what being addicted does to the body. Therefore, every time I've quit, I talk myself into something stupid, because I'm not addicted anymore.

I am about to give vaping a real shot soon, I have to do something and I am just not up for what cold turkey means.

Anyone who hasn't been truly addicted to something can't understand any of this probably. It's like saying I'm addicted to stabbing myself in the eye. It's only stupid if you haven't developed an overwhelming need to stab yourself in the eye.

You speak truth! The ones that have led a sheltered life have no idea.

Good luck to you! Vaping works for many people but not for me. :( If you are one also, learn from my mistake and once you realize it doesn't work for you, just STOP and try something else.

If you need moral support we are here!
Censored.
I am a chain smoker... Feels really bad man but I am not strong enough to fight my addiction. Sure, I 'quit' several times this year for like 1-3weeks each time but here I am smoking 20 or more rolled cancer sticks a day. FuuuUUUUUUU!
It is 2017 and I am the slave of cancer sticks, feels retarded. :-/
Last edited by BlueMonday on Nov 8, 2017, 12:42:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info