Just lost 500 Jewellers Orbs

Bought 500+ Jewellers Orbs to convert to fusings from the trade board.

Left them in there as it is a pain to pull them out 1 stack at a time, bought fusings from the vendor directly after and only managed to buy 11 before the entire stack was consumed.

Really unfortunate that I lost all that currency.

Edit: Recorded it and will post a link once it is uploaded.

Edit2: http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Cidna/video/37778985 It takes a while to get to it. It's near the end.
Last edited by Cidna on Oct 13, 2017, 7:46:57 AM
Last bumped on Oct 19, 2017, 12:34:50 AM
Edited with clip.
Haha thats simply funny
"
Viljan wrote:
Haha thats simply funny

Not funny to experience :(
"
Cidna wrote:
"
Viljan wrote:
Haha thats simply funny

Question has the accepted offer since than disappeared?
IGN : DCDTDito
"
DCDTDito wrote:
"
Cidna wrote:
"
Viljan wrote:
Haha thats simply funny

Question has the accepted offer since than disappeared?

Yep. I restarted the game after thinking it might have been a visual bug, but then the offer was gone entirely.
This is bad, I don't think I will ever leave stuff there again if this happens. The game is really good at bugging out and eating currency. Wish it was the other way around but of course it's not.
"
Cidna wrote:

Yep. I restarted the game after thinking it might have been a visual bug, but then the offer was gone entirely.

Hopefuly GGG refund you. Clear visual proof that not a player nor a mistake but straigth up the system ate your currency.

(Should also post this on reddit so it looked at more and serve to warn more players.)
IGN : DCDTDito
Last edited by DCDTDito on Oct 14, 2017, 5:20:27 AM
"
Cidna wrote:

Left them in there as it is a pain to pull them out 1 stack at a time, bought fusings from the vendor directly after and only managed to buy 11 before the entire stack was consumed.

Edit2: http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Cidna/video/37778985 It takes a while to get to it. It's near the end.

Hello,

Sorry for the bug you've experienced. I'll see if anything can be done server side on Monday to prevent this from happening and work on getting a fix. Thanks for the detailed report and video, these are very helpful for us when reproducing issues.

"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
"
Cidna wrote:

Hello,

Sorry for the bug you've experienced. I'll see if anything can be done server side on Monday to prevent this from happening and work on getting a fix. Thanks for the detailed report and video, these are very helpful for us when reproducing issues.

Hey jeff, I know its not a good idea to start handing out currency to people that claim they lost stuff, but with that video proof I think we can all agree that he should get his currency back don't you think ?

edit: @cidna, just a tip, put stacks of 20 jewellers on the auction with a 4 chaos buyout, they sell rather quickly and should earn you more fusing in the end.
Last edited by popje on Oct 14, 2017, 3:45:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info