Volatile Core can be Blocked?

"
Vipermagi wrote:
Source. Have not personally verified its veracity, rather impractical to go out and test on short notice, so kinda making a note with the question "is this an intended change?" attached. Feels incongruous.


Heya Viper,

Yes, this is intended.
It is able to be Spell Blocked and Spell Dodged.
✮ Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any help!
"
Completed 27 Challengessherkhan wrote:
"
Henry_GGG wrote:
"
Vipermagi wrote:
Source. Have not personally verified its veracity, rather impractical to go out and test on short notice, so kinda making a note with the question "is this an intended change?" attached. Feels incongruous.


Heya Viper,

Yes, this is intended.
It is able to be Spell Blocked and Spell Dodged.


Does this apply to bearers as well, as the original poster indicated?



Yes.
✮ Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any help!
"
Completed 27 Challengessherkhan wrote:
Does this apply to bearers as well, as the original poster indicated?
It's worth noting that the "Beacon" spell used for the Bearers bloodlines, as well as several other places in the game, has always been spell damage, and thus affected by mitigication to such - that isn't a change.

The change to how the Volitile nemesis mods work also changed them to be a spell that deals spell damage, rather than the corpse exploding on death with secondary damage.
"
Completed 10 ChallengesExelion39 wrote:
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
Completed 27 Challengessherkhan wrote:
Does this apply to bearers as well, as the original poster indicated?
It's worth noting that the "Beacon" spell used for the Bearers bloodlines, as well as several other places in the game, has always been spell damage, and thus affected by mitigication to such - that isn't a change.

The change to how the Volitile nemesis mods work also changed them to be a spell that deals spell damage, rather than the corpse exploding on death with secondary damage.


On the same note, does the Volatile Core always deal fire damage now?


Yes.
✮ Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any help!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info