[3.6] Zombiemancer - High Survivability - End Game Viable

Is there a good alternative to spectres ? Not a big fan of spamming desecrate to get the Apes...
"
Dexyel wrote:
Is there a good alternative to spectres ? Not a big fan of spamming desecrate to get the Apes...

You only lose those spectres when you unequip the skill gem or when they die. Both of those cases wont happen in the final build.
del
Last edited by mjaaay on Dec 2, 2018, 6:48:28 AM
ist bone offering way better for yourself and your zombies ?
i mean sure its good to "heal" like 300-500 es or somehting when u get a small hit.
but if you get REAL hits it will do almost nothing to save you.
and bone offering is like 16-17%block&spellblock
lets assume u have a rumis and a 25%block shield
thats:61%block 26%spellblock and everytime u do block u heal 200-300hp
and ur zombies get like 34% block/spellbock and like 500 life on block.
isnt that much better ?
No real nerfs (or significant changes) in 3.5 that I saw?
The increased rarity of Shaper-only drops will likely make the gloves more expensive but as they are unchanged don't expect a big increase in demand.
Flat ES likely not too much of an impact as we scale ES through strength.
Can't wait to start 3.5 with this build. 3.4 was pretty good!

Any updates, tip for 3.5?
"
ist bone offering way better for yourself and your zombies ?
i mean sure its good to "heal" like 300-500 es or somehting when u get a small hit.
but if you get REAL hits it will do almost nothing to save you.
and bone offering is like 16-17%block&spellblock
lets assume u have a rumis and a 25%block shield
thats:61%block 26%spellblock and everytime u do block u heal 200-300hp
and ur zombies get like 34% block/spellbock and like 500 life on block.
isnt that much better ?

Spirit Offering is so good because it doesnt only "heal" you, it increases your maximum ES too. Means higher regen and better one shot protection.

The Zombies get a couple of thousand ES everytime Spirit Offering procs, because of their high life pool. They also get extra chaos damage, which is about 10% more damage.

"
NeoLearner wrote:
The increased rarity of Shaper-only drops will likely make the gloves more expensive but as they are unchanged don't expect a big increase in demand.

From what i can tell so far, there shouldnt be any changes for this build.
Where do you get the rarity increase of Shaper's Touch from? I only read about changes to drops from the guardian bosses.

"
dijuice wrote:
Can't wait to start 3.5 with this build. 3.4 was pretty good!

Any updates, tip for 3.5?

Not really, maybe there will be some optimization options once the whole new content is known.
do you update the build tree for pob plz ?

greetings
"
NeoLearner wrote:

From what i can tell so far, there shouldnt be any changes for this build.
Where do you get the rarity increase of Shaper's Touch from? I only read about changes to drops from the guardian bosses.

[/quote]

You're right, reading comprehension for the win :) I wrongly assumed it was Shaper's items as well, but they specifically only specify the guardians.

"Items exclusive to the Shaper's guardians and the Elder's guardians now drop less frequently. Uniques exclusive to the Elder's guardians now also drop based on map tier, with some items unable to drop until higher map tiers."
any why do u only run this frenzy charges spectres ? there is one for power charges too, does only 1 of them cant keep up the 3 charges or why ?
Last edited by trytoownyou on Dec 6, 2018, 11:08:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info