[3.6] Zombiemancer - High Survivability - End Game Viable

Love this build. Thanks for the guide. Working towards level 98 at the moment in ~300 depth delve--reached level 330 no problem, but going sideways now just to level. Things get a little rippy beyond 320-330 (at least for me). Plan to progress further in delves if/when I hit level 100 on this char. I've opted to use Discipline instead of Haste and have managed to fit in Summon Holy Relic, as well.

Gear:
new amulet for 8 zombi my life))
I just want to express my sincerest gratitude to the OP.

I am a casual HC player and I've started the DHC league with this build. Having a blast with it.

I've tweaked it a bit to my own liking, and I've managed to stomp on all elders and shaper on a 5 link setup. This already feels good and I'm not even utilizing EE yet, due to lack of lightning damage (it wouldn't give that much of a bust for now, I think, anyways).

Looking forward to pick up a 6 link (mine has eaten over 1k fuses already :( ) and another jewel slot at lvl 96 or so for possible Emperor's Mastery (or another sick jewel).

After playing mostly duelist, this build feels incredibly tanky, though with less sustain. The damage is awesome as well. Facerolling through triple dmg t15 maps feels refreshing :)
"
Xitmen666 wrote:
new amulet for 8 zombi my life))

You need 1800 str to get 8...
Last edited by Wybitny on Sep 24, 2018, 4:35:05 PM
have 1.2k str with that belt and two violent dead jewels
Last edited by TATOSIK on Sep 24, 2018, 4:26:28 PM
8 zombie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwiRjuBHY8c
Last edited by Xitmen666 on Sep 24, 2018, 6:10:02 PM
"
puaiohi wrote:
Love this build. Thanks for the guide. Working towards level 98 at the moment in ~300 depth delve--reached level 330 no problem, but going sideways now just to level. Things get a little rippy beyond 320-330 (at least for me). Plan to progress further in delves if/when I hit level 100 on this char. I've opted to use Discipline instead of Haste and have managed to fit in Summon Holy Relic, as well.

You took the two dex nodes to be able to use that dope amulet. And since you dont use Haste, you dont need that much dex. That's interesting.

And how are those tornado delve nodes with this build? I heard they do a lot of damage to minions.

"
mrksjke wrote:

I am a casual HC player and I've started the DHC league with this build. Having a blast with it.

I've tweaked it a bit to my own liking, and I've managed to stomp on all elders and shaper on a 5 link setup. This already feels good and I'm not even utilizing EE yet, due to lack of lightning damage (it wouldn't give that much of a bust for now, I think, anyways).

Looking forward to pick up a 6 link (mine has eaten over 1k fuses already :( ) and another jewel slot at lvl 96 or so for possible Emperor's Mastery (or another sick jewel).

After playing mostly duelist, this build feels incredibly tanky, though with less sustain. The damage is awesome as well. Facerolling through triple dmg t15 maps feels refreshing :)

Thanks man, glad you like it, and always nice to hear how it does on HC. I usually only die with this build when I shield charge right into every mob in some T15 triple damage+crit maps.

You could try to get lightning damage enchants for the gloves or boots in the meantime, they dont have that many options, so it's reasonable to get it in a few runs.
"
"
puaiohi wrote:

You took the two dex nodes to be able to use that dope amulet. And since you dont use Haste, you dont need that much dex. That's interesting.

And how are those tornado delve nodes with this build? I heard they do a lot of damage to minions.

"
mrksjke wrote:

Thanks man, glad you like it, and always nice to hear how it does on HC. I usually only die with this build when I shield charge right into every mob in some T15 triple damage+crit maps.

You could try to get lightning damage enchants for the gloves or boots in the meantime, they dont have that many options, so it's reasonable to get it in a few runs.

Playing with this build ona HC as well. Today i have manage to hit lvl100 ( top1 necro) so im pretty happy with results. Delve at lower lvls is kinda rippy so ive stopped around 300. Got a lot of fun with that build,thanks man for sharing it. Lova ya all zombie psychos
Up to where I've gotten, my minions do not die in delve (~330), including at the tornado nodes. A nice thing about using Discipline over Haste is it allows you to have enough unreserved mana to resummon your Zombies if needed so you can run physical reflect maps without changing gear, and you can run no regen maps with a mana flask. I still usually re-roll those mods when possible because they are annoying, but sometimes you cannot avoid them when using the shaped Zana mod.

Yeah, I need those 2 Dex nodes, and at level 98 I can take the third available Dex node if I want to run Haste (doubtful), but will probably just take the available Str node instead. After that, not sure what to take, prolly ES nodes.
Might be a silly question, but how does immortal call work on this build? I don't see a way to get endurance charges for it to use.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info