[3.6] Zombiemancer - High Survivability - End Game Viable

"
wubbles wrote:
Something is weird on my Efficient Training jewels (they're all +24 str). My west jewel only gives 94, north gives 64, and east gives 54. I am not getting str from spots that are unallocated. Amy I doing something wrong? Did something change?

Do you still have the cast speed nodes at the witch start? The two Int nodes at the witch start on the final tree get converted by the Efficient Training on the east.
Not sure what you mean by getting Str from unallocated nodes.

"
MachiSama wrote:
Does power charge do much on zombie?
I found that 1 frenzies ape is enough to keep 3 stacks in bossing situation. Trying to keep 1 power ape and 1 frenzy ape. But I don't know if power charges even do zombie any good.

Power charges dont do much for Zombies, around 8% more damage. Compared to the 45% more damage frenzy charges add.
So it's not much, but it's still "free" damage for bossing.
But since the damage of this build is not really a problem, I even recommend using a Minion Life Support for the Shaper fight, I dont like having only one Frenzy ape.
The frenzy apes are pretty lazy compared to the power ones. That's why I recommend using two frenzy ones, for a better frenzy charge uptime.
"
"
wubbles wrote:
Something is weird on my Efficient Training jewels (they're all +24 str). My west jewel only gives 94, north gives 64, and east gives 54. I am not getting str from spots that are unallocated. Amy I doing something wrong? Did something change?

Do you still have the cast speed nodes at the witch start? The two Int nodes at the witch start on the final tree get converted by the Efficient Training on the east.
Not sure what you mean by getting Str from unallocated nodes.

I mean, do you have to put a point into the Intelligence node to get the Strength from it? Thanks for the reply.
"
wubbles wrote:
I mean, do you have to put a point into the Intelligence node to get the Strength from it? Thanks for the reply.

Yes, with Efficient Training you have to get them.
Threshold jewels, like Violent Dead, are the ones where you dont have to allocate the nodes.
I currently cant afford a lvl4 empower so I am using multistrike/concentrated effect instead. What do you think about concentrated effect? Good or not?
There is 80pages and propably there is somewhere answere but... rly, 80 pages ;p

1. Why in POB is Maim and here is Multistrike as core link in armor? Which one give better results iyo?

2. Why you took EE in tree? From where I can see build is based on zombies phys/slam attack, and there is no conversion to elements or elemental supports in armor links.
hatred linked with generosity gives zombies (not you) cold damage. You apply elemental equillibrium on shield charge with the lightning damage to attacks (ring).
Last edited by Shterf on Sep 16, 2018, 10:40:25 AM
"
"
wubbles wrote:

Yes, with Efficient Training you have to get them.
Threshold jewels, like Violent Dead, are the ones where you dont have to allocate the nodes.

Ohh, thank you very much! I didn't realize that was the case and confused myself with the PoB link showing them unselected.
"
Shterf wrote:
I currently cant afford a lvl4 empower so I am using multistrike/concentrated effect instead. What do you think about concentrated effect? Good or not?

The thing about conc effect is, that it does nothing for their normal attacks.
It does add more damage than Maim/Multistrike/Ruthless to their slams though, and with both Violent Dead jewels they almost non-stop slam anyway.
And you would only use conc effect for end game bosses anyway, since you dont wanna miss out on AoE for map clear.
That being said, im not a fan of conc effect.

"
drsilas wrote:
There is 80pages and propably there is somewhere answere but... rly, 80 pages ;p

1. Why in POB is Maim and here is Multistrike as core link in armor? Which one give better results iyo?

2. Why you took EE in tree? From where I can see build is based on zombies phys/slam attack, and there is no conversion to elements or elemental supports in armor links.

1. I should probably change that in the guide to not confuse people. I personally prefer to use Maim right now. Maim/Multistrike/Ruthless add about the same amount of damage, so it doesnt make much of a difference what you use as last support.

2. As Shterf explained already, it costs only one passive point and adds around 15% more damage.
"
"
Shterf wrote:

The thing about conc effect is, that it does nothing for their normal attacks.
It does add more damage than Maim/Multistrike/Ruthless to their slams though, and with both Violent Dead jewels they almost non-stop slam anyway.
And you would only use conc effect for end game bosses anyway, since you dont wanna miss out on AoE for map clear.
That being said, im not a fan of conc effect.

"
drsilas wrote:

1. I should probably change that in the guide to not confuse people. I personally prefer to use Maim right now. Maim/Multistrike/Ruthless add about the same amount of damage, so it doesnt make much of a difference what you use as last support.

2. As Shterf explained already, it costs only one passive point and adds around 15% more damage.

Sounds resonable, thx for clarification, didnt notice the hatred/generosity thing, really appreciate for answere :)
Are there any modifications I could do to the build if I were to play on a map with physical reflect? Swap out the physical dmg gem on zombies for some elemental dmg?

Edit: Just looking for ways to minimize the issues on the problem maps so I can play on all maps with friend.
Last edited by IronHeart14 on Sep 16, 2018, 8:14:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info