[3.6] Zombiemancer - High Survivability - End Game Viable

+2 max numbers zombies in tree lost this fine? build useless for HC now or no?
"
Krovosvert wrote:
+2 max numbers zombies in tree lost this fine? build useless for HC now or no?

The number of Zombies is still the same, it just got moved around on the tree.
hi...thanks for the build but i got error when importing pastebin in pob...

edit : ok its working now after updating pob
Last edited by baldengorth666 on Aug 31, 2018, 8:27:38 PM
"
To get high level versions of them you have to add them to your Desecrate corpse pool by reviving one Carnage Chieftain in "The Old Fields" in Act 2. Then you go to the highest level area you have access to and cast Desecrate there until Carnage Chieftain corpses show up. You temporarely need a Desecrate gem with a high enough gem level to allow you to create corpses that match the area level (Remember to switch back to your low level Desecrate gem after this). You only have to do this procedure everytime you progress into a higher area level and therefore want to have your spectres match that area level to make them tankier because your current spectres stay summoned after logouts.

is this still possible?
There is no Skill Point "Elementalist" anymore. They took it completely away from the tree. Don't know what to skill now. The way to Devotion from Amplify is different.

EDIT: wrong post
Last edited by Sittichsex on Aug 31, 2018, 9:34:45 PM
"
msedek wrote:
is this still possible?

Of course, it would not be in the guide if it wasnt. The spectres are a big part of the damage, frenzy charges are super strong for minions.

"
Sittichsex wrote:
There is no Skill Point "Elementalist" anymore. They took it completely away from the tree. Don't know what to skill now. The way to Devotion from Amplify is different.

It's now "Holy Dominion" and costs two points instead of just only one to get it now. I dont really recommend it now.
Can you update the passive tree leveling, please?
Thx for update. This is the third league I'm going to use this building
Will the Zombie SLAM 100% now?
If so, why need Multistrike gem in the 6L?
Thank you for this nice build. New player here, and i am a bit confused about the new trees for this 3.4 update.. On the leveling one you start by taking spell damage and cast speed nodes, but on your final tree you start "north east" by taking intelligence nodes. So, which path should we follow as new starter?

Also, i have seen that you omit taking two nodes. One with Minion life + regen, and the other with Minion damage + accuracy on the north west side. Was it on purpose? Aren't those more importan for this build, than some others you have chosen?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info