[3.6] Zombiemancer - High Survivability - End Game Viable

"
Harbinger00 wrote:
Uber Elder viable.Killed him on my 3rd set,replace Minion Speed with Minion Life (zombies will still be dying).

Are your Zombeies getting one shotted or dying over time?

I wonder If we get "united in dream" in off hand instead of shield will zombies survive?
Did Uber Atziri without dying, only had to recast some zombies once. Didn't use Minion Life tho.

"
pphnx wrote:
"
Harbinger00 wrote:
Uber Elder viable.Killed him on my 3rd set,replace Minion Speed with Minion Life (zombies will still be dying).

Are your Zombeies getting one shotted or dying over time?

I wonder If we get "united in dream" in off hand instead of shield will zombies survive?

With Minion Life they had 52k hp,so they werent getting one shotted.I had to disable hatred and resummon them everytime they died though.
Last edited by Harbinger00 on Jul 5, 2018, 4:29:01 AM
Nice build, its a bit annoying when zombies just sit around for a second not attacking but its still fun and reasonably fast

The tree is well designed and lots of little tricks were obviously found when making it.

I looked at buying a level 20 desecrate to get a proper ape but they were expensive. Voideye for +5 to socketed gems was only 1c so I only needed a lvl 15 gem to spawn the corpses since this only needs to be done once

I found that 15% increased all attributes Cyclopeon coil was a better option for the belt slot. Better Life & Strength + ignite immunity. You lose some resistances but that can be covered elsewhere. I got enough strength that I could drop both brawn jewels and still have over 1200 for 7 zombies.

Using those jewel sockets for Ghastly Abyss jewels which can have strength, resistances, zombie attack speed, life. Blind of hit or taunt on hit are options I'm considering but things tend to die once you actually get the zombies to start attacking. I got one with 0.5% of minion leech and considering dropping the 0.6% node in the tree as they currently leech plenty

My ES seems to get knocked down alot faster then yours does, The stone golem enchant probably helps with that but can always back off and let it recharge
Could you add more videos?

I just wonder what this build perform in Temporal incursions .

Great build! Finnaly something not squishy...

I'm using rare scepter instead of Mon'tregul:

and it's working really well. Zombies not dying - up to t15 maps at all and with 13 zombies it's just madness :P
"
GagInwTh wrote:
Could you add more videos?

I just wonder what this build perform in Temporal incursions .

No sorry, I dont have a character for this league.
Maybe others can tell you about that, but i dont see this build having problems clearing incursions.
"
Spirit Offering is the biggest defensive layer of this build, so i dont want to use other offerings. I tried some guardian runs again and i think the best way to do them is link them with the highest dps supports (kind of annoying since i would have to switch a blue minion speed for a red maim everytime) to nuke them as fast as possible and tp out to regen/recast them once they get low or die. I personally dont have a problem surviving, it's just the zombies dying, so guardians seem to work out well this way.

Perhaps to solve the problem of dying zombies is to use the Blood Magic gem. Of course you will lose damage automatically I imagine it will remove some specific gem of damage. But as the multiplier mana of the Zombies does not cooperate if you do not have enough mana it's kind of dangerous to have to turn off auras and be summoning them in the middle of the battle. * Of course this only in specific boss.
"
jeniuscury wrote:
"
Spirit Offering is the biggest defensive layer of this build, so i dont want to use other offerings. I tried some guardian runs again and i think the best way to do them is link them with the highest dps supports (kind of annoying since i would have to switch a blue minion speed for a red maim everytime) to nuke them as fast as possible and tp out to regen/recast them once they get low or die. I personally dont have a problem surviving, it's just the zombies dying, so guardians seem to work out well this way.

Perhaps to solve the problem of dying zombies is to use the Blood Magic gem. Of course you will lose damage automatically I imagine it will remove some specific gem of damage. But as the multiplier mana of the Zombies does not cooperate if you do not have enough mana it's kind of dangerous to have to turn off auras and be summoning them in the middle of the battle. * Of course this only in specific boss.

U can't "solve" problem of specific situations dying zombies becouse it results from broken minion mechanic in relation to their damage over time resistance. They can tank evry physical, elemental, chaos damage but no DoT. Zombies on traps, under falling minotaur rocks, phoenix explosions - dying like a pumpkins throwing ahead of speeding train.
Hi, kinda returning player and not really in the loop. With that in mind, can I swap out Haste with Vulnerability since I'am running maim in the 6 link?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info