[3.6] Zombiemancer - High Survivability - End Game Viable

How to use both aura haste and hatred.
it lost 100% mana can't use skill
Why i see clip of uoy still have mana?
i'm newbie,please explain.
maiyeuai177, please look at the links/gems used - there is an "enlighten" gem linked to the Haste. It will reduce the mana reserved.
Assuming I don't need the shield slot to cap resistances and get to 1200 strength, would a shield with "% increased Global Physical Damage" or "Broken Faith" with necromatic aegis be interesting?

Or perhaps we can use a rare shield and free up the belt/ring/amulet slot for something else...
Last edited by Abra0815 on Mar 19, 2018, 5:38:41 AM
"
Abra0815 wrote:
Assuming I don't need the shield slot to cap resistances and get to 1200 strength, would a shield with "% increased Global Physical Damage" or "Broken Faith" with necromatic aegis be interesting?
Or perhaps we can use a rare shield and free up the belt/ring/amulet slot for something else...

Something like
really seems to be the best option.
Necro Aegies just looks bad ... losing way too much defences for your char while your minions don't really need anything more - even if they die, you can just resummon easy.
Astramentis as amulet is irreplaceable(you need all 3 attributes from it)... and it's really hard to get 1200 strength even with good rolls on 2 rings,belt and shield lol so you'd need perfect rolls to drop one ,and even then I can't think of any good unique belt/ring that you'd want to use.
Also nobody ever said you have to stop at 1200 strength... it's your best stat and the more you have the better as it increase your life,energy shield,minion damage.

Maybe the elder unique belt Cyclopean Coil with 15% attributes actually but cba doing the math to see if it's better than rare belt with strength and resists, if you have your resist capped from rings/shield somehow...
Last edited by Juggyyy on Mar 19, 2018, 6:40:35 AM
Hi Juggyyy,

I'm currently at 1192 strength without shield (with 3 efficient training, 2 brawn and one violent dead jewel). 1200 should be doable.

I understand more strength is great since it will improve live, ES, minion damage etc. and stacking more strength is clearly a good option.

However, given there is now an item slot which is not essential for basic function of the build and decent defence I was wondering if there isn't any other nice possibility for this.

Of course a shield like yours is a very solid option.

Best Regards
"
iRubbish wrote:
How about replacing one of Carnage Chieftain spectres with a Host Chieftain to get both Power charges and Frenzy charges?
Thx

Power charges are not nearly as strong as frenzy charges, so it's better to reliably have 3 frenzy charges by using two Carnage Chieftains.

"
BlizardShafff wrote:
Hello sir, nice build im enjoying :) i have a question, do you have the tree step per step beacause i dont know how to follow it, ima bit new;

Thank You!

The tree i put into the leveling section covers everything you need first. While leveling, if you feel like you need more tankiness, path to some life nodes. If you feel like you need more damage, path to some minion nodes. A summoner passive tree is pretty straight forward, you really cant take the "wrong" passive nodes while leveling as long as they are on the trees i posted (the leveling one and the final one).

"
Abra0815 wrote:
However, given there is now an item slot which is not essential for basic function of the build and decent defence I was wondering if there isn't any other nice possibility for this.

Like Juggyyy already said, Strength, Life and ES are pretty much "best in slot". I dont really know of a unique worth using over this.
If you could choose an aura up to 35%, which one would you take? Discipline, Vitality, Herald of Wrath (so you wouldn't need ligthing damage to attacks anymore), something encounter specific (e.g. Purity of Ice for Shaper)?

I crafted Aspect of the Avian on my shield and had to take out Haste, so now I could throw in a 35% aura.
I use Discipline, free 1k+ ES. Unique set - can be very cheap atm.

Some swapable gems like Desecrate lv21/Vall Haste/Vall Summon Skeletons/Summon Skeleton (nice bone shield :))

atm 5770hp 5185es and 1000elemental shield from aegis ;) + 1208s/177i/197d & 1700mana
Resists almost caped by rings and pasives.
Immune to Frozen & Ignite through belt magic ;)
Most tanky build I ever played. Only bleed & Poison hurt

Skeletons asre quite usefull as shelds as they dont follow u.
Last edited by Kenavru on Mar 19, 2018, 4:29:35 PM
"
Abra0815 wrote:
Hi Juggyyy,

I'm currently at 1192 strength without shield (with 3 efficient training, 2 brawn and one violent dead jewel). 1200 should be doable.

I understand more strength is great since it will improve live, ES, minion damage etc. and stacking more strength is clearly a good option.

Of course a shield like yours is a very solid option.

Best Regards

Well if you'd get your Mana reservation down with a Helm Enchant for example, you could use a shield like Atziri's Reflection... that would be quite nice i guess, but enchant and shield would be quite expencive...
"
If you could choose an aura up to 35%, which one would you take? Discipline, Vitality, Herald of Wrath (so you wouldn't need ligthing damage to attacks anymore), something encounter specific (e.g. Purity of Ice for Shaper)?

I crafted Aspect of the Avian on my shield and had to take out Haste, so now I could throw in a 35% aura.

I wouldnt give up the movement and attack speed of Haste for that aura in the first place.
Discipline sounds like the best one though, using HoT instead of just using one single mod on a ring is a waste and Vitality is just a shitty aura in general.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info