[3.6] Zombiemancer - High Survivability - End Game Viable

Need a suggestion. Zero problems through T16 maps. HOWEVER...did 2 Zana maps (1 canyon and 1 lair). Zombies and Spectres were invincible. I however died quickly {Lair drained my 4800 es and 6k life so fast I hardly had time for a potion; canyon froze me for so long I died}. Must be doing something wrong if I can do 16's NP and die quickly in 11's and 12's. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Tks.
The best i can say is to read again first page and see how you need to link gems because you did it wrong.
There are several ways to do it. I suggest you lurk some people profiles here and read first page.
Your golem needs to be linked with cast when dmg taken and convocation.
Fix gems/links and you will kill it before Lycius enter his wolf phase.
If he do go tho you pop bleed life flask instant and start kiting behind trees until phase is over.
Last edited by Kidjica on Jan 18, 2019, 7:32:49 PM
"
Frenchornsdad wrote:
Need a suggestion. Zero problems through T16 maps. HOWEVER...did 2 Zana maps (1 canyon and 1 lair). Zombies and Spectres were invincible. I however died quickly {Lair drained my 4800 es and 6k life so fast I hardly had time for a potion; canyon froze me for so long I died}. Must be doing something wrong if I can do 16's NP and die quickly in 11's and 12's. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Tks.

You are using Haste (with Generosity) and Discipline. I wouldn't dismiss Hatred ever with this build, it just gives too much damage. Personally I use Haste (without Generosity) and Hatred (with Generosity). If I'm running phys reflect map, I switch Haste to Discipline (along with Minion Damage to Phys to Lightning and Minion Speed to Minion Life). If you want to use Discipline, I suggest swapping Haste out and Hatred in.

Your CWDT setup is very suboptimal. Currently your trigger order is:

1) Enfeeble
2) Spirit Offering
3) Desecrate
4) Convocation
5) Immortal Call

So you curse enemies, blow up corpses, create corpses, call minions and use IC. You need to switch Spirit Offering and Desecrate around. I'm not completely sure if they need to be in a completely different setups or can they be in same links.

You could also check if you have 20% quality on all relevant gems and then vaal them for potential +1 level.

"
Kidjica wrote:
Your golem needs to be linked with cast when dmg taken and convocation.

I don't think Golem has to be linked to anything in this build. But his other links are certainly wonky.

Last edited by Wermine on Jan 19, 2019, 3:08:15 AM
"
Wermine wrote:
I'm not completely sure if they need to be in a completely different setups or can they be in same links.

Desecrate and Spirit Offering dont work when linked to the same CWDT. The Offering cant use the corpses from Desecrate in one rotation, which means you would need to take doulbe the amount of damage of a level 1 CWDT gem to trigger the Offering. That's why I have them linked to different level CWDT gems, to "desync" this whole process.
Thank you, thank you everyone. I'll give it a shot.
Ok now I'm confused...Wermine....changed the order on the gloves (curse>corpse>cast>offering). Took a bazillion chromes just to get that>>blue, green,blue, green will take another bazillion. Will this order be OK? Was using hatred early on; switched back to try your suggestion.
Mr. Cloony...I think what you're suggesting is maybe switch Convocation (in boots w/level 2 CWDT) and Spirit Offering (in gloves w/level 1 CWDT)? So Desecrate would trigger (1st w/ L1 CWDT in gloves); and Convo would trigger later in boots w/L2 CWDT {not on the same rotation now} ???

Huge thanks to both of you for your help!!!!!
Last edited by Frenchornsdad on Jan 19, 2019, 10:46:55 AM
"
Frenchornsdad wrote:
Ok now I'm confused...Wermine....changed the order on the gloves (curse>corpse>cast>offering). Took a bazillion chromes just to get that>>blue, green,blue, green will take another bazillion. Will this order be OK? Was using hatred early on; switched back to try your suggestion.
Mr. Cloony...I think what you're suggesting is maybe switch Convocation (in boots w/level 2 CWDT) and Spirit Offering (in gloves w/level 1 CWDT)? So Desecrate would trigger (1st w/ L1 CWDT in gloves); and Convo would trigger later in boots w/L2 CWDT {not on the same rotation now} ???

Huge thanks to both of you for your help!!!!!

The only thing that matters in terms of "order" is Desecrate and Spirit Offering, because of how they both interact, as explained in my previous post.
You can link the other CWDT gems wherever you want, Convocation, Immortal Call, Curses etc.
Any particular reason why Phoenix slams my zombies? Even "Bob" was dangerously low ( i would be pissed if he died btw i finally got him corrupted gloves).
Affixes of were not anything that could cause this.

Shaper/Elder and other Guardians did like 0 dmg to them.
"
Kidjica wrote:
Any particular reason why Phoenix slams my zombies? Even "Bob" was dangerously low ( i would be pissed if he died btw i finally got him corrupted gloves).
Affixes of were not anything that could cause this.

Shaper/Elder and other Guardians did like 0 dmg to them.

I had the same problem. That's why I unsummon Bob just to be sure he stays alive. Minion Life + Empower 4 keeps my Zombies alive. If you want you can however cheese the fight with portals. Just go back to hideout when he channels his nuke and you don't have enough room or time to move away. Remember to use the grace period where you stay immune when you go back through your portal.

I played a full level from 96 to 97 today. Rare maps T15-T16 without syndicate dodging + delving at 320 depth. I only died once due to a stupid mistake. I switched to discipline for defenses and I like it alot. In this tanky version I currently have 6753 life + 6549 ES. With Spirit Offering I can reach up to 7993 ES. I also did some adjustments in the skill tree to get some increased energy shield recharge rate and it feels amazing.

I'm really glad that I chose this build as starter and main character this league. I might even do so next league, because I love the min-maxing of attributes and synergy of all those unique items.

Big thanks @Clooney_is_best_Batman and all the others here for the help.
u done Uber Elder ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info