[3.6] Zombiemancer - High Survivability - End Game Viable

Hey there, im currently running this build and hit 1200 strentgh, but im still capped at 6 zombies, eventho i have all the nodes that grant zombies. am i missing something or is this build capped at 6 zombies now?

Edit: without the mon'tregul's grasp i get up to 13.
Last edited by Ganja_Jesus on Dec 14, 2018, 11:22:59 AM
"
Ganja_Jesus wrote:
Hey there, im currently running this build and hit 1200 strentgh, but im still capped at 6 zombies, eventho i have all the nodes that grant zombies. am i missing something or is this build capped at 6 zombies now?

I have 12 and I'm missing a bit str from 1200 and also one passive node with "+1 additional zombies". So you're missing some detail here. Your profile is private so I can't check your character.
"
Wermine wrote:
"
Ganja_Jesus wrote:

I have 12 and I'm missing a bit str from 1200 and also one passive node with "+1 additional zombies". So you're missing some detail here. Your profile is private so I can't check your character.

shouldnt be private anymore now, but im still confused about this. im pretty sure i triple checked everything and i still cant find my error
Nvm i found it. im pretty retarded. i missed it because the ascendency was covering it. sorry for all the fuss.
Sweet build!
FREAKDAFLOW//nl
Last edited by skS1 on Dec 14, 2018, 9:03:06 PM
Hi all !

Just a quick question : at the moment, i try Dread Banner in the build (instead of Haste), and i ask myself if this is worth it. As far as i can see there are some advantages :

- less mana reserved for those who have issues with it
- you can charge the banner by hitting shield charge
- you can land it near your zombies vs bosses and go away (they will still benefit from it contraray to an overfar haste)
- the minions impales your enemy : more physical damage
- you gain a socket (no enlighten needed)
- no more issues with attack speed of minions
- more tankinees since mobs have less accuracy and you have more fortify effect with banner

My question is, is that worth or a huge dps loss (if it cost a little for smoother carrying and options, it can be fine ^^) ? Did anyone tried it too ?

On another hand, i replace one of CDWT setup for wither - cast while channeling - descreate - spirit offering : i guess wither give stacking debuff who boost minions chaos damage, which is granted by spirit offering , and proc spirit for energy shield "potion" regularly (no need to get a hit). Any thought about it ^^ ?

another question I think about while tipping : did anyone tried Queen's Hunger on the Animate Guardian ? how should it interact with Zombies ? Does it grant a second offering to minions ? Are Zombies affected by the offering ? Does it replace yours ? Or is it worthless since it wouldn't affect them ? I don't have one yet so i can't try ^^' ...

have fun with the build !
Last edited by Toldnir on Dec 15, 2018, 4:20:55 AM
"
Toldnir wrote:
Hi all !

Just a quick question : at the moment, i try Dread Banner in the build (instead of Haste), and i ask myself if this is worth it. As far as i can see there are some advantages :

- less mana reserved for those who have issues with it
- you can charge the banner by hitting shield charge
- you can land it near your zombies vs bosses and go away (they will still benefit from it contraray to an overfar haste)
- the minions impales your enemy : more physical damage
- you gain a socket (no enlighten needed)
- no more issues with attack speed of minions
- more tankinees since mobs have less accuracy and you have more fortify effect with banner

My question is, is that worth or a huge dps loss (if it cost a little for smoother carrying and options, it can be fine ^^) ? Did anyone tried it too ?

On another hand, i replace one of CDWT setup for wither - cast while channeling - descreate - spirit offering : i guess wither give stacking debuff who boost minions chaos damage, which is granted by spirit offering , and proc spirit for energy shield "potion" regularly (no need to get a hit). Any thought about it ^^ ?

another question I think about while tipping : did anyone tried Queen's Hunger on the Animate Guardian ? how should it interact with Zombies ? Does it grant a second offering to minions ? Are Zombies affected by the offering ? Does it replace yours ? Or is it worthless since it wouldn't affect them ? I don't have one yet so i can't try ^^' ...

have fun with the build !

I always appreciate feedback like that on this build, because i dont play it myself this league so i cant test new things with it. So thank you very much!

I personally would not drop Haste. The build has enough damage and survivability and Haste is mainly there for faster movement: running, shield charing, zombies.

Having Spirit Offering on CWDT is so good because it's a form of damage mitigation when you get hit. This is not the case when you need to self cast it.

Queen's Hunger should not work on the Animate Guardian, I dont see how it would do anything to other minions or yourself. Maybe im wrong and it has some crazy interaction or is even bugged.
Thought I'd give some more feedback. 92 now, still 5link, 6.2k life, 4k es, played this build in delve, and i have to say that 3.5 is way too rippy. syndicate members rank 3 in T15 maps can 2-3 shot you if you're uncareful. i have immortal call, played around with karui's blood, but the rip damage is too fast by some of the syndicate members that your only option is to kite around with shield charge. but if you did that, you risk other syndi members escaping, so you sort of have to deal dps and also manage to tank/outposition their rip skills (which is hard because they can do massive damage offscreen)

so i'm trying to stack as much defensive as i can. using the Enfeeble corruption gloves on Animate Guardian to hopefully lower syndi members damage, but it's just not enough. thoughts? I'm willing to sacrifice flame dash / manual convocation / summon holy relic in order to get an extra 3-gem combo defensive setup.

I was thinking of putting Enfeeble on the CwDT + Spirit Offering combo (atm it's only using 2 link, with the 3rd being flamedash/convo/holyrelic), just so i can get the AOE enfeeble on multi syndi members (whereas animate guardian applies enfeeble on hit only)

any other feedback on upping our defense (flasks suggestions too, i love the phase one because i can run past everything in delve) would be appreicated. i think some of them do chaos damage, so maybe work on that part too?

my char profile is public so u can see my gems (i have socket ring because my strength is 1220+, and i know my belt is shit, trying to find a replacement)
Last edited by mjaaay on Dec 16, 2018, 3:36:10 AM
I am interested in how this buuild does vs the high end syndicate members since i been losing chars to them
I play HC only btw so ver interested if this build can handle syndicate

Ty
I try this build out actually, i was interested too, because i died with my first build. the good thing is the ui get confused as summoner and u can shieldcharge like hell around them and ur zombies do the dirty job. sometimes they are dumb too, but hey these are usually meatshields :D

Commander of Darkness i go at last, because sacrifice is essentially on HC. Since i got it i can rly good shieldcharge in and leech from Zombies is ok. Not like a slayer, but it gives a rly smooth feeling. Build is actually not cheap if u want 1200 str and all those items to run this build.

you can look my actually char on my Profile, i got those rings and belts for 2-3c... Thx Sellers!!! They dont know the Power of this Build.

BIG THX for the Creator of this awesome Guide!!! But one Question: why not Fortify Support on your Zombies? Its proccs instantly and they get the fortify Buff and ohyys damage too. I will try a bit around.

And i dont take Haste Aura. i will decide on HC and this rippy league to go "Vaal" Discipline instead and may let them a speed minion support gem socket to compensate the 18%? misses AS

greetz Sir

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info