3.0.2 Patch Notes

Spanish translation do not work, if you select the language from the UI menu it reset back to English when you restart the game, to get the language change effective you have to restart the game, so, there is no way to make it work.
Cool, so everyone was excited to save 5-10 minutes by not having to resummon spectres after logging into the game, and now instead we can't get our preferred spectres back in any reasonable time if they ever die. I guess spectre summoners will forever be fucked.
Danke Danke für die Deutsche Übersetzung
Why don't specters just scale to gem level? Why make it complicated and break so many builds?

(edited from more useless comment)
Last edited by Gobseck on Oct 12, 2017, 12:33:10 AM
WHAY did u guys in GGG DESTROYED SPECTRE BUILD? i cant play ur game now-on. thank you.
So what happens when someone is fighting shaper, and their specters die, and the specters are not on that maps desecrate table?! DO we just forfeit the run?! This change sucks, just make it where they upscale to match the instance lvl they are in for crying out loud!

On my golemancer I can suicide on the guardians, go smoke a cig, come back and collect all the loot...so what I gather here is that is fine, but god forbid getting spectres become less of a hair pulling annoyance...sigh
"
Zero_Cool9407 wrote:
Spanish translation do not work, if you select the language from the UI menu it reset back to English when you restart the game, to get the language change effective you have to restart the game, so, there is no way to make it work.

Same problem here...

En todo caso he leido de otros que la traduccion es tan horrible que es mejor que no la podamos ver xD
Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
Last edited by Actkqk on Oct 12, 2017, 12:39:14 AM
"
Zero_Cool9407 wrote:

I have the same problem
I'm not sure how I'm supposed to feel about the spectre changes. On one hand they persist after you log out, but on the other hand the chance of you getting the high level spectre you want is zero. You either upscale spectres or, you make desecrate spawn the desired monster. Make the change. It's not hard.
hmmmm all of the new Translations are not working for me

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info