Upcoming Content Schedule

Nice. Thanks for keeping us informed.
Sweet!!
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
League is dead for the seasonal players.. New temp league sooner pls.
I would guess that this expansion will be taking the new content from 3.0 - and finally adding it into maps and the atlas. And if thats true, you should also expect a major shake up to the atlas to change meta and whats considered a good map and so on, and doing some crazyness like taking strand and making it a T1 map so even shaping it isn't really worth it, thereby forcing people to find new optimal atlas set ups and such.

but thats all just my guess / hope.
u could start new league tomorrow already. Garbinguer league is the worst I ever played... level 99 farming alchemy shards. LUL

-> Keep the new orbs in the game/core game. All of them. This is the only and the best part of the entire league.
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Oct 8, 2017, 10:24:10 PM
Any news on the rework of Dominating blow?

any hint on how your guys plan/decided to rework it

have my idea been taken into consideration
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1861462
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"There won't be a Beta for this expansion as it's roughly the same size as other recent expansions like Ascendancy and Atlas of Worlds."

Sounds like a girthy expansion, this makes me happy.
Last edited by Sectiplave on Oct 8, 2017, 10:25:45 PM
Nice I love you GGG!

I question, will the language patch come out before the big update?
update too big to be a HO-update hm? :/
Unknown rule type: SetFondSize
Excited to see all the stuff you cut from the 3.0 release. Also hoping for CoC, AoE, density and DoT nerf reverts, but that's just me wanting you to care about the game and its players again.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Last edited by Ashriel on Oct 8, 2017, 10:37:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info