[3.0] Nuro's Harp Raider, Ice Shot-Blast Rain 9 frenzy, 75% dodge all, VIDEO UP

"
Frankenberry wrote:
"
Hitma47 wrote:
i think chest is best choice, no life and res, but 10 dodge attack and spell and 3k evasion; the flat on chest give a lot of dps, is high.

It's not really about the stats on the chest as the stats not on the chest. The opportunity cost...

The cold damage is nice but the main attraction of Naro's Harp is high flat cold damage, so the marginal benefit from your chest is fairly low since your flat elemental damage is already quite high. You don't more flat elemental damage. You need scaling it with more multipliers, crit and attack speed.

Since the defensive stats on the chest is lacking you have to invest into defensive rings so you lack offensive stats on ring slots.

Oh well, the build is a fun gimmick and that's cool and all but it's not optimized.

i'm not agree, the flat on bow is low, so need to improve it. I know i lose some %elemental on rings, but can't drop this chest.
Ty anyway for ur opinion
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
what about knockback when u crit an enemy? its hinder blast rain explosions+ poink blank works worse.
"
himoko122 wrote:
what about knockback when u crit an enemy? its hinder blast rain explosions+ poink blank works worse.

not a problem: big bosses like guardians shaper and uber cannot be knockbacked, other bosses when u knock back them near wall it's done.
"
Frankenberry wrote:
"
Hitma47 wrote:
i think chest is best choice, no life and res, but 10 dodge attack and spell and 3k evasion; the flat on chest give a lot of dps, is high.

It's not really about the stats on the chest as the stats not on the chest. The opportunity cost...

The cold damage is nice but the main attraction of Naro's Harp is high flat cold damage, so the marginal benefit from your chest is fairly low since your flat elemental damage is already quite high. You don't more flat elemental damage. You need scaling it with more multipliers, crit and attack speed.

Since the defensive stats on the chest is lacking you have to invest into defensive rings so you lack offensive stats on ring slots.

Oh well, the build is a fun gimmick and that's cool and all but it's not optimized.

With your logic every ranger build should just use kaom/qotf and windripper and end up being the same as everyone else. If that was the case there would be no point in making build threads at all.
xD
"
Frankenberry wrote:
"
Hitma47 wrote:

I think any build with nuro's is going to be gimmicky rather than optimal by definition.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
How do you get 74 dodge attacks?
I calculate 69:
tree - 40
ascendancy - 6
body chest - 10
bandits - 3
flask - 10
"
Djo_exile wrote:
How do you get 74 dodge attacks?
I calculate 69:
tree - 40
ascendancy - 6
body chest - 10
bandits - 3
flask - 10

u are missing Soul of Lunaris.
I like this build. In the next league i start with this build. I just tried in mayhem HC to lv35, but i went well, was no problem. I will see the rest in the new league. :D

Ty!
I was looking to do an Ice Shot/Frenzy Raider and I came across this fine looking dandy. I will definitely be considering this for 3.1. Great job on finding some uses for the broken toys. Cheers.
"Truth be told, I have no idea what the fuck is going on anymore." Stephen Hawkins

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info