[DECEASED] Leech-based RF+Obliteration Slayer <ExtremelyCheap> All Content and HC viable.

I am also playing this version as an Ascendant in Turmoil. I took Slayer and Trickster for more regeneration & survivability, and also think Occultist is nice for DPS. Everything is same except for the lack of leech to sustaining RF. So I have been using Abyss Hunger jewel & Vessel of Vinktar to fill up that. Insane damage of Dark Pact and Slayer leech just make the build very solid even with Ascendant. Thanks for the nice and fun build.
ign:YeobaeK
Last edited by oraclea on Nov 17, 2017, 6:36:31 PM
I plan to do this in 3.1. How do you think the Vaal Pact change would work with it?
Did you look at the build? It doesn't use vaal pact, and actually the changes might make it usable for this build, but then we lose that regen.
Last edited by Drevvska on Nov 19, 2017, 11:20:46 PM
Nice build, thx, i had idea of making kinda similar build, but with blade vortex and mind over matter, but yours seems just way better. Did all guardians at lvl 85, will try shaper when i have time to lvl that dud to 92+
Vaal Pact is dead, long live Vaal Pact!
"
Osirius wrote:
I plan to do this in 3.1. How do you think the Vaal Pact change would work with it?

Hi, I've held off any sort of theorycrafting for 3.1 since I don't know what changes will come with it. Once patch notes are up I'll have a better idea of what the state of the build is, if it isn't just straight-out killed. I think it's safe to assume Slayer will get a rework with the current iteration of Vaal Pact since it would otherwise make it a very broken class. I'm not sure if Dark Pact will see some toning down or if Poison will be buffed perchance? There's lots to look forwards to. I'd also like to mention that the increase to pack density mentioned in one of the announcements heavily favors this build!

The one thing I can spoil you guys with though, is the interaction between a new unique and two other ones:
Inpulsa's Broken Heart
Berek's Respite
Vessel of Vinktar

Disclaimer - I don't know how they'll work exactly, but it sounds fun to me in paper :^)
Last edited by lucksickle on Nov 23, 2017, 6:59:44 PM
very nice guide
is this build good for Mayhem?
I seem to have a really hard time sustaining life vs practically any boss and my damage seems really low.
I made 2 variations of this build, killed all guardians and shaper(not deathless though, but i'm still adjusting to build) with both. Both have marble amulet instead of +1 curse and both using purity of fire. 1st is same as authour's with the exception of things said above, but for 2nd i went mad, made 6l pledge of hands and put there flame surge. I ended up with more damage, no self damage from DP, was able to fortify via Vigilant strike, but drawback is that Flame surge is targeted skill and does it's best only to targets in RF, also i had to spec out of EE cause fire hits, but i specced into EO, which granted me even more damage(idk how to reliably proc it though) I should say, that mapping with this build is awesome(can even use bisco with my versions) and bossing is quite easy.
Last edited by Kek_is_love on Nov 26, 2017, 3:59:08 PM
different stuff for 1st variation(shield is for phoenix fight)
(don't buy dex base, i had to spend 2 points and jewel mod to be able to wear it)
Last edited by Kek_is_love on Nov 26, 2017, 4:02:49 PM
"
Keynomaru2 wrote:
I seem to have a really hard time sustaining life vs practically any boss and my damage seems really low.
remove nodes for reaching 2nd curse and invest them in life(you created overlap anyway, but i suggest to just drop 2nd curse completely), drop enfeeble, run purity of fire, use buffed tukohama pantheon, grab anti-freeze ruby pot and enhance your quicksilver to 20q and adrenaline+some charges mod. Lastly, mind map mods, some may require you to run anti-curse pot or completely drop RF(-60%recovery)
Last edited by Kek_is_love on Nov 27, 2017, 2:02:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info