[DECEASED] Leech-based RF+Obliteration Slayer <ExtremelyCheap> All Content and HC viable.

Hey, what are your thoughts on carnage heart?
Hello, i'm level 65 and can't seem to figure out how to sustain RF, what am i missing/doing wrong?
useless build, does not work on 56.
DO NOT SPEND TIME TO IT
https://imgur.com/636zbx0
"
so1ek1ar wrote:
Hello, i'm level 65 and can't seem to figure out how to sustain RF, what am i missing/doing wrong?

You need your 2nd ascendancy point, "Brutal Fervour" so that your leech doesn't stop. Without it, you won't be able to do anything. Also, you'll have a hard time with Kitava, the build only shines once you get into maps. Best of luck!

"
MrOger wrote:
Hey, what are your thoughts on carnage heart?

Pretty sure I've said this a couple of times before, not sure if it's within the guide as well. Carnage Heart is an amazing starter amulet. I'd almost say best in slot, but you can get some amazing blue amulets with 70+ life and resists (also %life this league through guatelitzi mod). So yeah, go for carnage until you get one.
"
lucksickle wrote:
"
so1ek1ar wrote:

You need your 2nd ascendancy point, "Brutal Fervour" so that your leech doesn't stop. Without it, you won't be able to do anything. Also, you'll have a hard time with Kitava, the build only shines once you get into maps. Best of luck!

Ahhh, thank you so much! Will buy a lab boost this sunday once i get home :-D
Feel free to hit me up if you need the lab boost. Cruel/Merc lab really aren't that much of a hassle.
"
lucksickle wrote:

Pretty sure I've said this a couple of times before, not sure if it's within the guide as well. Carnage Heart is an amazing starter amulet. I'd almost say best in slot, but you can get some amazing blue amulets with 70+ life and resists (also %life this league through guatelitzi mod). So yeah, go for carnage until you get one.

The thing is if it's worth to use over a good blue one? I have some decent marble with ~70 life and ~35% res, but i have a feeling that Carnage Heart gives more survivability through faster leech rate and as plus even more damage. I'm not good at calculating leech rate stuff, may i ask you to explain how much it actually gives?
"
MrOger wrote:
i have a feeling that Carnage Heart gives more survivability through faster leech rate and as plus even more damage

Ohhh, lol. Nah, blue amulet is better, you lose 10% inc damage but gain a lot more survivability. Faster leech rate is pointless since we're aways leeching at our cap (29% or 58% of max life per second depending on vaal pact or not). All that the "50% increased Life Leeched per second" does is make it so you need less leech stacks to hit your cap.
Spoiler
-2% of max life per second is the cap of leech per instance, 4% if vaal pact
-15 stacks are needed to hit 29%, same for vaal pact to hit 58%
-50% increased leech rate applies per stack, it doesn't decrease the duration of a leech stack in order to hit the new cap but rather multiplies the total amount healed while still being limited by the Max leech cap.
-2% becomes 3%, 4% becomes 6%.
-10 stacks are needed for 29%, same for 58% vaal pact
Last edited by lucksickle on Jul 3, 2018, 3:34:42 PM
discussion on pros/ conc vaal pact on this build?

was advised into speccing into it and having some misgivings due to going down to 1 life when RF wears off between mobs and have to pop flasks like a mad man
Made the RF work but having damage issues, only 7k on PoB and can't handle the boss of a blue t1 map and yellows dies very slowly, am i missing something?

- Using Life Regen Version

- Nicklas
Last edited by so1ek1ar on Jul 7, 2018, 5:59:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info