[DECEASED] Leech-based RF+Obliteration Slayer <ExtremelyCheap> All Content and HC viable.

ok thx man :D
Hey ! I just got to mapping and having a lot of fun switching sunder for the righteous fire build :) this is so enjoyable and chilling !

I just want to know on what I should focus next, besides levelling up. I keep the rare boots for now because I need to level up a bit to get int nodes and equip obliteration wands ...

Spoiler
Whats level is good for have sustain for RF without kill nothing?? Only with your regen?
i dont thing the build ever achieve that....
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
"
Ulkio wrote:
Hey ! I just got to mapping and having a lot of fun switching sunder for the righteous fire build :) this is so enjoyable and chilling !

I just want to know on what I should focus next, besides levelling up. I keep the rare boots for now because I need to level up a bit to get int nodes and equip obliteration wands ...

Spoiler

Hey, nice going! I'm glad you're enjoying the build. What do your jewels look like, one damage mod + life node? Other than this, details I can pick out are: Getting a Marble Necklace and Fingerless Gloves for the free implicits. I'm not sure why your helm is rare, so that could be improved upon. A blue helmet would be better than what you have now, but what you want to aim for is a helet (preferably armour based) with "Dark Pact Damage" enchant. Then use an Essence of Horror on it to get "30% more elemental damage of gems socketed in helm" for your Righteous Fire. I also noticed you have no ruby, basalt, or sulphur flasks, so those are things you could look into improving. Similarly, you could get a single target weaponswap with Rise of the Phoenix + a spell damage + cast speed wand (doesn't have to be blue, can be rare).

Lastly, I noticed you took the route I setup not long ago where you branch through the bottom of templar. This nets you 1.8% regen, but if you're having int issues, it's also valid to route through north of scion for three +10 int nodes. I'll be adding more detailed information on the FAQ regarding coloring items since it seems people often don't know the jeweller trick, so be sure to check that out. Good luck!

"
Nefhi wrote:
Whats level is good for have sustain for RF without kill nothing?? Only with your regen?
Instead of going from scion regen nodes up north (3 int points), go from the scion life wheel to the left and up into templar (2 str, 1 dex node). This gives you access to 1.8% extra regen right in the corner. Drop 3 passive points and get those 3 points and you'll be able to sustain RF off regen (you may have some int requirement issues, so get the +30 int node down between duelist and marauder if you need it).
Last edited by lucksickle on Mar 13, 2018, 9:32:34 PM
Thanks for your advices !

Updated my build, what do you think ? :) Got the int on the gloves, i will be able to take a marble amulet soon. Still lack some dexterity though, I might take a dex+jewel node
The weaponset is really better for bosses, but I lack survivabilty. Using another life pot for bosses
maybe ?
Spoiler

Boss set

Last edited by Ulkio on Mar 14, 2018, 5:09:38 PM
Hey! I'm having a blast playing your build, and the sounds it makes when Obliteration procs is pretty addicting. I had q quick question in regards to single-target/boss survivability though. I seem to be dying quite a bit to bosses during maps, easily 2-3 times per map. As such, leveling has become nigh impossible for me to do. I'm currently using an Apep wand + Rise of the Phoenix for my boss weaponswap, and have the according gem links you've recommended on there. With this combination, I think the issue is that Dark Pact might be dealing too much damage to me which is negatively impacting my survivability during boss fights. I'm thinking that handling my flasks might be what needs to happen, but I'm not too sure. I'm currently just using a Life Flask, Withering Jar, Ruby Flask, and two Quicksilvers. Thoughts?

(My profile is pubic if you would care to look at my gear too. Thank you!)
How do I view the full skill tree for the life regen variation? Noob here sorry.
anyone found a variation of the build where we can boss ?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Hey Man

This build looks nice, and i wanna give it a try.

Do you have a POB link for it?

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info