[DECEASED] Leech-based RF+Obliteration Slayer <ExtremelyCheap> All Content and HC viable.

Still work after Vaal Pact nerf?
"
livejamie wrote:
You won't be able to sustain RF without Rise of the Phoenix shield and a leveled Purity of Fire, yours is Level 14.

You don't have any dex rolls on any of your gear.

If I roll dex on my gear I would have sacrifice some resist and currently my items are not optimized to do as such
"
Kryshlom wrote:
Still work after Vaal Pact nerf?

Yeah if you look in some of the recent pages there are videos and profiles you can check out.

It's nowhere near the 3.0 craziness but it works.
livejamie
Thanks livejamie
"
xMiracleDream wrote:

I haven't tried elder/elder guardians, but it should be similar to shaper or some guardian fights: Use RF if life regen version, if not, do the fight without RF. The damage should be kind of bad, but should be enough. Flask is not used to sustain dark pact/RF. Your leech should last long enough if you're doing enough damage, so maybe that's your problem. The build is not meant to be good at bosses, sorry. Life-Regeneration should make things a whole lot easier though.

"
PandaZeus wrote:
Also I'm having Dex issues, blood rage requires 158 at level 20

Don't level bloodrage, the build is supposed to get only 96 dex for carcass jack. You only use blood rage to generate frenzy charges during clearing, so no use to level it further.

"
PandaZeus wrote:
Base off the guide, im suppose to be able to sustain RF without leeching, so I tried it in my hideout but my health just drains down, does that mean I do not have enought life regen?

I do not have brutal fervour yet could that be my issue?

You need all of the life regen grabbed in the build, high level purity of fire, Rise of the Phoenix (weaponset2) and a marble amulet. You won't stop RF completely at that point, but it'll drain at a very, very slow pace without any leech.
Now I tried life-regeneration version, but there is one problem - when I turned on RF my HP regenerates very very slow on mobs, I take many nods on regenaration in tree and also use amulet what you asked in guide. What is the problem ? Can you watch on my character and say what to change in tree maybe, I don't know.
There is no secret, it's writed everywhere, you need to leech, you can't just sustain RF with life regen.

When you enter a zone start to kill monsters with DP to leech on overkill then activate RF.

And use Purity of Fire ...
Last edited by RoCKeTs on Jan 19, 2018, 3:45:12 PM
Yes I know that, but after killing mobs when i turned on RF my HP regenarates very slow
"
lucksickle wrote:
"
xMiracleDream wrote:

I haven't tried elder/elder guardians, but it should be similar to shaper or some guardian fights: Use RF if life regen version, if not, do the fight without RF. The damage should be kind of bad, but should be enough. Flask is not used to sustain dark pact/RF. Your leech should last long enough if you're doing enough damage, so maybe that's your problem. The build is not meant to be good at bosses, sorry. Life-Regeneration should make things a whole lot easier though.

"
PandaZeus wrote:
Also I'm having Dex issues, blood rage requires 158 at level 20

Don't level bloodrage, the build is supposed to get only 96 dex for carcass jack. You only use blood rage to generate frenzy charges during clearing, so no use to level it further.

"
PandaZeus wrote:
Base off the guide, im suppose to be able to sustain RF without leeching, so I tried it in my hideout but my health just drains down, does that mean I do not have enought life regen?

I do not have brutal fervour yet could that be my issue?

You need all of the life regen grabbed in the build, high level purity of fire, Rise of the Phoenix (weaponset2) and a marble amulet. You won't stop RF completely at that point, but it'll drain at a very, very slow pace without any leech.

Finally got it sorted out, thanks a lot, really fun build. Although I realise even without RF I can farm with dark pact wouldnt it be better to swap RF out for other gems?
I am having problems with elder guardians. I cant leech because there are no minions other than the guardian himself even with rf turned off I can leech with dark pact properly. I switched to blade vortex for more sustainability but still is not that good. can you help me, please? thank you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info