[DECEASED] Leech-based RF+Obliteration Slayer <ExtremelyCheap> All Content and HC viable.

"
RoCKeTs wrote:
do you know if that jewel work with "Hidden potential" ?

I'm not entirely sure, but my guess is that abyss jewels do not count towards hidden potential (much like regular jewels)

"
Rackham_ wrote:
what's the best possible variation and single-target choice for doing T10-15 maps (prolly with bosses). I have about 300c to spend on it. Thank you in advance for suggestions guys!

Well, it's hard to say. Kek says his flame surge setup yields the most damage, but that aiming flame surge can be a little annoying to handle. Dark Pact deals more damage than the tendrils cwc setup once you ramp up whither stacks on the target from your totem (although you do take self-damage). Lightning Tendrils deals slightly less damage than dark pact overall, but deals more damage initially and causes no self harm. This is also true for surge. Tendrils cwc sort of root you since it's channeled, so there's a bit of danger to that. Being elemental damage makes it susceptible to reflect unlike dark pact. Tendrils cwc is probably the laziest choice while Spell Echo Dark Pact is the more well rounded one. At the end of the day, I think you should just pick what sounds the most fun/comfortable to you.
Last edited by lucksickle on Jan 3, 2018, 1:46:02 AM
I been playing since abyss league start and tried all variations so want to share some info about build.

Probably one of the fastest map clearer build around. For me best setup is original setup(dark pact) with vp. For bossing blue wand and phoenix shield. When you learn the mechanic and how to escape almost no death after, i didnt die like last 200-300 maps which they are t13-t15 shaped maps. So bossing not that horrible, its fine actually. Also if you want to do elder and his guardians almost impossible to do. I'm leveling boss killer for that. Elder and shaper maps quite easy tho.

Regen Dark pact: Better use for leveling/until all labs done.(less dentisy on quests so vp is kinda bad) Also its better for some bosses so until shape your atlas prolly its best choice. Can do almost every map mode, i personally only reroll -60 less recovery, which is manageable but you have to be careful and slow.

Vp Dark pact:
Best for end game. More hp, less death, double leech and u can use some uniques/rares(bisco,devoto for clear speed,carnage heart for damage boost and leech). No leech, hexproof mods not possible. Self harm almost not noticeable cos u leech alot, just dont spam dp too much.

Lightning tendrill/flame surge: More damage to bosses but also you stand still/not much mobility so eventually u'll die a lot. Especially if there are 2 bosses or range boss/leap slam attack also might kill you. If you want to try or still want to play this setups its manageable but efford its not worth to this build lazy playstyle. Ele reflect maps not possible.

Gears: I crafted most things myself and hard to find good blue items. If you can find just buy it, probably crafting costs you more,sometimes less depends on your luck. I spent around 200-300c for crafting blue items and get some of them back but still be in loss. Sometimes you craft useable item for 1c sometimes like 50c if you want specific resist and high life. Eventually its much cheaper than most build that can run maps easy as this build.

Until you get 6 link carcass jack, better use 6 link blue chest.

For magic wand try to get total at least +75-80 spell damage if you can find or craft and some cast speed.

Dont use glove and boots lab enchants. Fingerless gloves and two toned boots are best choices. Also crafting high all resist + high life quite pain if you are lucky to craft one use it but dont spam alts for it i did and lose lots of currency.

For abyss jewel get a rare one (blue does not count) with high life, all resist and increased damage if you killed recently or life regen while moving also good option for regen setup.

I'm sure that you did a lot of test and stuff, but i can't trust you when you say that you did 200-300 maps T13-15 without dying and you are only 91 ? I die like every ~10 maps (114 deaths total) i'm doing only T10-12 atm and i'm close to 91.

But you have stimulated my curiosity to test VP.
lol ok you dont have to.

"
RoCKeTs wrote:
I'm sure that you did a lot of test and stuff, but i can't trust you when you say that you did 200-300 maps T13-15 without dying and you are only 91 ? I die like every ~10 maps (114 deaths total) i'm doing only T10-12 atm and i'm close to 91.

But you have stimulated my curiosity to test VP.
Thanks for the build dude, im currently level 86, Fully Resist capped & all going good :D

Current Gear:
Spoiler
Last edited by KingCaracticus on Jan 6, 2018, 4:27:59 PM
Hi everyone,

I'm really sorry to bother you guys, and I must be a terrible noob but i just don't get how to equip the required gear.
The wands need 179 int and (at lvl 56) I only have 114. I searched for like an hour and i still don't get it.

Can someone explain it to me ?
You get intel with Sanctity, Retribution, Occultist's Dominion + couple of int node on top of the tree, you are probably too low level to get them, your characters is hidden on profile, can't check.

You can get intel on jewels + any parts if you want to equip obliteration right now.

@lucksickle What do you think about the Flask Witchfire Brew ? Seems good
"
RoCKeTs wrote:
What do you think about the Flask Witchfire Brew

Witchfire could be decent if you're running vortex or blight variant, but even then I'd recommend against it. Since the damage sources are mixed, the damage increase won't be very noticeable. Either way, RF already kills fast enough to pop explosions, and chain explosions won't be buffed either, so you don't need it for clearing. I guess tendrils+vortex would benefit the most out of it for single target since despair adds damage per hit, and tendrils hits often while vortex has some degen to it.

"
Orcadium wrote:

The wands need 179 int and (at lvl 56) I only have 114.

As RoCKeTs mentioned, you'd need the +30 int nodes nearby, and a +30 int amulet. I'd recommend you finish the core game first at least though, because killing kitava and getting past acts could be a little rough if you don't know what you're doing.
Last edited by lucksickle on Jan 8, 2018, 11:22:02 PM
Thanks for the detailed answer.

I'm using it for high tier map only, considering i'm using a perf quicksilver of adrenaline i move fast through packs and i don't need to use DP for yellow/tanky monsters.

It gives me 7k RF DPS (90k total dps) and 1456 armor/7% phys. damage reduction. Half as effective as basalt defensively speaking.

Edit : @lucksickle Do you know how to calculate the DPS given by Hidden Potential with Path of Building ? Actualy i add a custom modifier on each magic item "25% Increased damage" is that the best way to calculate it ?
Last edited by RoCKeTs on Jan 11, 2018, 8:48:44 AM
Hi there, again!

So I finally started to play this build and it feels just fantastic! I don't even need weapon swap for t10-11 bosses (although I'm working on 2 imbued wands for swap).

I've read that Headhunter is amazing when it comes to this build and because I can't afford it now (I really hope to try this in future!), I thought about 2x Inspired Learning jewels, would it be OK?

My gear is pretty ok, need to change gloves base to Fingerless Silk ones (% spell damage), at the moment I'm using Dark Pact for single target. Any ideas about other upgrades? (besides weaponswap ofc, working on it). I have about 6.9k life, this could be improved I think.
Gear:
Spoiler

Another thing about it is that TarkeCat is probably making build similiar to yours (Obliterations and Hidden Potential), so additional knowledge and various ideas about it are coming!

Cheers!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info