Spectre and Aura Persistence in Content Update 3.0.2

What about when you die? That's my main annoyance is to have to recast after I get 1shotted etc.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
"
SlaserX wrote:
Wait, 10/1, but it's the south hemisphere.... does that make it April Fool's Day there?
It can't be real.

Yes April Fools is in October here.

April Fool!!!
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I thank you, my guys thank you, and the people of Wraeclast fucking thank you.
I may finally play my first summoner o/. Here comes (probably) the most awaited QoL improvement.
Invulnerable barrier team is real and forever now.....GGG, you will breakkkkkk the game
GGG fix zombies next please :)

Clone Wickermen's AI ----> Zombies, problem solved :D
100% Ethical, most of the time.
GgG
damn, guess i'l still roll a spectre next league since i'm allowed to log out when done playing... amazing... now if only the lvl of spectres would always be the same as zone...
Wow, finally my boycott of spectres is going to END! Damn, I am SO Hyped!!
Last edited by taosk8r on Oct 3, 2017, 8:36:08 PM
Great! Thanks for the update finally. Now if we can just get fixes for the other minion stuff too! Like AI, pathing, Spectre levels, Animate Guardian still being incredibly lackluster, etc.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info