(3.1) Dual Wield Slayer Sunder Fast Clear Speed T16+, Guardians Down

ALSO UPDATED IN THE ORGINAL POST

3.1 Update: I've checked over the build and the build is pretty much the same as last league, the only thing that affects the build would be the nerf to Lion's Roar which isn't too big.

If you are struggling to get Varunastra due to the price of it in the Abyss league I have altered the tree which can be found here www.poeurl.com/bG0G.

The tree removes the Deadly Dilettante nodes and puts them in Splitting Strikes for leech and more damage.

Also further more rather than Varunastra you would use

If anyone has any questions please feel free to drop me a message, also if anyone wishes to create a POB for this I would be grateful I don't use it that often.
Last edited by Boltonsquads on Dec 19, 2017, 5:11:55 PM
Alternative to belly that isn't Tabula? I have a tabula now but need to get some more armor.
"
Alternative to belly that isn't Tabula? I have a tabula now but need to get some more armor.

Grab a corrupted 6L with the colors required with +life, shouldn't be anywhere near the price of a belly at present.

http://poe.trade/search/taheridurunani
Last edited by Boltonsquads on Dec 19, 2017, 7:24:50 PM
I feel a bit squishy, i can't tell why, my rings for sure need upgrades and the gems need a better set up but anything else other than that?

Character this league : DDiLookGei

Any suggestions welcome, gem setup is something i still experiment with so that is not an issue. I would need suggestions for necklace/rings/boots

Thanks in advance.
i have prismatic and I use Scaeva Gladius and Abyssus Ezomyte Burgonet with 40 % sunder damage

i think its better ..at least works better for me, has significantly higher dps.

Even without the build isnt lacking any form of dps.
Why not take vaal pact?
Seems like it would complement the ascendancy talents nicely.
Or is there something I'm overlooking?
Awesome, fast and enjoyable build.. At least if u make some little changes it can be very budget friendly and recomended to beginners..
Last edited by ChopWarp on Dec 23, 2017, 7:24:26 PM
"
soundpool wrote:
Why not take vaal pact?
Seems like it would complement the ascendancy talents nicely.
Or is there something I'm overlooking?

Vaal Pact is definitely an option, personally I don't like it due to the de-gen you get when using blood rage it becomes uncomfortable to play.
ATTENTION, everyone farm the < Shaped Steel Ring > price 100ex, because ring has mod < 20% Reduced reflected Elemental dagame taken >

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info