(3.1) Dual Wield Slayer Sunder Fast Clear Speed T16+, Guardians Down

"
latterus14 wrote:
I would love some advice on what I should prioritize as I progress this build further. Im level 92, Ive run some t15 corrupted deathless and am loving it but I know my gear is far from good. Please let me know what you think and thank you for making this guide!

Your gear is looking pretty good. One thing I did last night was upgrade my belt to a good stygain vise.

I was able to increase my life by I think about 250 and only lost less than 1% damage. As long as your resistances are capped the only thing I see as a huge upgrade is going 6 linked. About a 30% damage increase I believe. I also think for 3 points Iron Reflexes is really good.

Another thing I noticed in the OPs build is a couple 4% life increase nodes are taken when you can get 4% life and 6% armor. It isn't much but it is something.
Hello! Thanks for the build! I've got a couple of questions.

1) The belt - I was wondering if you had any idea if any of the abyss belts would be better than the deceiver and if so then what stats should I be looking for? 1 socket? 2 sockets? What jewels?

2) Can you explain what the Revelry skill point is used for in this build, because I don't understand the need for extra mana.

3) Also on the tree there are some skill points that give 4% life and +% armor, but you picked the ones that give 4% life only even though it doesn't cost any skill points to reach the ones with the armor; care to explain?

PS: Also can you tell me which gems are the top priority to quality first?

Thanks in advance!
Last edited by pizulka on Jan 10, 2018, 8:11:24 AM

196k Hideout Dps (golem, hatred , herald)
Has anyone done uber atziri with this build? Normal is really easy but I have never done uber on any character and don't really want to spend close to 100c to go in and get wrecked in 5 seconds. I am sitting on 7k life and max resistances using the below gear.

thought i would do an update on my gear changes over the last week, I've gotten really lucky and the build is feeling a lot stronger for me. Now I just need better rings and taste of hate.

Can anyone tell me why we use slayer for DW? When all the asendency nodes are for 2H Axes? Thank you
"
LordMugenxxx wrote:
Can anyone tell me why we use slayer for DW? When all the asendency nodes are for 2H Axes? Thank you

Pretty sure it is for the insane leeching. Not having leech stop at full life is pretty good, plus 100% more leech rate.
Thanks
Would love some insight on doing this build using bright beak and scaling the hell out of ele dmg with the new abyss jewels. Anyone have a link to a build using this concept? Cheers :D
"
LordMugenxxx wrote:

Yes it's pretty much just for the leech as someone mentioned.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info