The Design of 3.0.2's New Unique Items

The gloves would be insanely better off with "on hit" rather than "on kill" but hey, they seem cool. Maybe some discharge builds will use them.
The chest, though, ehh..The idea of coloring it to red sockets, 6ling it, and then vaaling for +1gems sounds a little bit too far-fetched for me :D And overall, it feels like the designers had an idea on the general basis of the item, but kind of lost track of it halfway through and we get this as a result :D.

"
Nutius wrote:
Nice. If the gloves do what it sounds like the they do, then they will be very powerful indeed for certain builds.

The chestpiece though... No defences to speak of, and only a tiny bonus to the gems. Sure, if your strategy is to level gems to sell then maybe. Can't deny it looks like a 1 alch unique to me.

EDIT: on second thought, I guess the chest is a potential +3 to gems chest, so it has got some potential perhaps.

i can think of two skills: molten shell and stone golem..
the gloves would probably be added to one of my builds..

as for the chest piece.. not sure. lol. if it has some resists to elem and life maybe i'll consider using it. otherwise its vendored.

P.S. Make sure you guys create a nice and cool 3D art for each of them please. thanks!
https://64.media.tumblr.com/23b1b4870b0837ddabd1b84ba3fd26f3/106ec0d8f3d2610d-4a/s540x810/eb5db47e1fb5f65dcf7f253ba6d4cd125b08f92d.gifv
the chest is one of those unique people wont pick up from the ground because +1 tabula is better and cheaper then trying to 6L this one.
Gloves will maybe be used but i don't really see it happening you usually need one type of charge and chance to get it for 6s every 12s is just not reliable enough.
"
Mamoux wrote:
That chest is going to be a lot of exalts.

yea like 0,00001
"
XStinger wrote:
"
Vetrinus wrote:
Weak? Imagine chest corrupted +1 gems, 6 red links:

Raise Zombie level 27 (21 level gem + 4 empower + 1 red chest slot + 1 corruption)
Empower level 4
Minion Damage level 27
Melee Physical Damage level 27
Maim level 27
Added Fire Damage level 27

On 27 level zombies have 8953 life, 1233–3082 damage. Impressive.

With Baron helmet...

empower only changes active skills not support skills So your main skill (raise zombie) would be 27 while the supports would be 23

good point and you forgot 6 rod sockets on ES chest easy right!
Would have loved to see the " Selfless leadership " jewel introduced

"Passives in Radius apply to Minions instead of you"

since i mostly play only with minions i would have loved its inclusion to the core game
Mojojojo
Do that with more items. xD
"
SlaserX wrote:
"
Hercanic wrote:
  • Six-link chest, chrome for mostly red sockets. A couple greens might be fine, but blues are worthless.
  • Corrupt chest with +1 to Socketed Gems.
  • Place corrupted Level 4 Empower in a red socket, becoming a Level 6.
  • Place corrupted Level 21 active skill(s) in a red socket.
  • Active skill(s) are now Level 28.

Trade will become filled to the brim with corrupted bricks.

Count on it... and probably some people pissed they get a +2 vaal gems corruption XD

But watch, every guide from today on says this is going to be required for every SRS build.
+3 Staff, eat your hat.

Im surprised it took this far into the thread to see someone say Summon Raging Spirit on that armor. I would toss my chest for this in a second if I had the corrupted empower.
So bad. 2 trash uniques since league started 2 month ago. 10000 new trash skins everyday. Tons of bugs, who cares.
Lets add 2nd tabula and trash gloves which will not be used by anyone cuz they give us endurance charge first, thats all ur work for 2 month, great.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info