[3.1] TRICKSTER Scorching Ray + Righteous Fire MoM Boss farmer 1.8mil trash DPS

In what order would we take ascendancy points as of now?
"
SummerMelody wrote:
In what order would we take ascendancy points as of now?

I would 100% start with Patient Reaper -> Prolonged Pain. On merciless you kinda need to make a choice if you want to go towards Escape Artist by getting Ghost Dance, or stick to the 3.1 trickster style by getting Weave the Arcane on Merciless then Swift Killer in the Endgame Lab.
Hey Op, will you do a quick little overwiev for what has changed in this build in 3.2? At least for Asc. Would be very nice! TY :)
I'm going to try this as a league starter in this league, but the one thing I really wonder right now is how good the righteous fire is... I can't find a SR-only build. I guess my current plan is to go SR-only and maybe switch in righteous fire later when I have currency to get higher fire resists.
Last edited by Phasair on Mar 2, 2018, 1:29:35 PM
"
Phasair wrote:
I'm going to try this as a league starter in this league, but the one thing I really wonder right now is how good the righteous fire is... I can't find a SR-only build. I guess my current plan is to go SR-only and maybe switch in righteous fire later when I have currency to get higher fire resists.

Exactly what I am doing. SR should be fine to clear all content basically, you just need to stand still to clear, which is slow. RF buffs SR and makes this build way better at clearing. Just don't forget to level Purity of Fire and Righteous Fire right away even if you are not using them, you will need them on a level as high as possible so you can start running RF asap!
So is it worth farming blood aqueducts for a tabula? First time playing SR.
Sorry if it was already asked, how did you chrome your Belly?
"
Schwachsinn wrote:
"
Phasair wrote:

Exactly what I am doing. SR should be fine to clear all content basically, you just need to stand still to clear, which is slow. RF buffs SR and makes this build way better at clearing. Just don't forget to level Purity of Fire and Righteous Fire right away even if you are not using them, you will need them on a level as high as possible so you can start running RF asap!

I'm supporting my damage with spell totem RF or SR for single target(spell totem+rf+burning damage+inc AOE or Spell totem+SR+Burning damage+Ele focus) pick one of these 2 both work ok rf clears a bit better. Helps a lot until you are geared/leveled enough to start using RF.
I'm using orb of storm, curse on hit, flammibility and arcane surge level 6 for extra damage. Ele Overload seems to proc enough still without increased critical strikes gem on OOS and 6 seconds duration is plenty for low level stuff.
I tried low level rf, rush MoM and the life regen on the left side of tree. I can sustain it just very risky but strong to clear. Can run the chest bloodbond for max life20-25% + 1% regen, 1 or 2 kikuzaru, spring leaf, shapers seed amulet, summon stone golem, purity of fire and a ruby flask. But you'll have res capping issues and mana degen issues.

Edit: immortal flesh belt and patient reaper is more than enough to sustain rf. Balancing cold and lightning res is a pain though.
Around level 50 you can easily sustain rf with immortal flesh try get high mana and life regen, no kikazaru required.
Path over to mom and the life regen on the templar side of tree
Use Purity of fire, shapers seed amulet and springleaf should be able to sustain your rf about 95% of the time between kills.
Ruby flask and mana flask for when you really need to gain life and mana back quickly or there are no mobs around to kill.
Take minor pantheon soul of abberath for the 5% reduced fire damage while moving
Any time you kill you will be way past required life/mana regen thanks to patient reaper nodes.
Use helm/chest/ring/boots to cap other resistances/stat requirements.
Last edited by _KaOtiC_ on Mar 4, 2018, 11:34:08 PM
What are some other good leveling uniques? Apart from Tabula and Lifesprig. Thanks.

Also how is balefire un this build? Do we lose too muchas damage?
"
Korrikalari wrote:
What are some other good leveling uniques? Apart from Tabula and Lifesprig. Thanks.

Also how is balefire un this build? Do we lose too muchas damage?

Balefire + Kaoms heart is superior to a 5-linked SR iirc, so unless you can afford a 6L Belly, Balefire+Kaoms Heart is better.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info