[3.2] Titan [16K ES, 1M DPS, 10K ES/sec, Deathless Uber Elder, Shaper on 1L, All map mods]

"
nel0angel0 wrote:
"
Yaaaak wrote:

The sheild was crafted with alt/augment/regal spam... i got really lucky and only spent like 300 alts or something. I was just aiming to hit 15% mana reserved, and int.. I got really lucky with the max res.

The amulet i just chaos spammed it until i got something that sorta worked, slammed it.. another method would have been to alt/regal spam until a combo of any 2 increased attribute/dmg per 15/ele pen, but i found that really difficult.

There's so many elder belts like mine on the market, i just bought it. Just leave your search open for these mods http://poe.trade/search/nnasihaohusaka
-Increased attributes
-Attack speed during any flask effect
-Meleee damage during any flask effect
-Elemental damage with attacks

If nothing shows up, just take out WED and see if you can find one you can craft it on

Another tip i would give for clearing maps is to buy a weapon with Enemies explode for 5% hp as fire, it's a massive increase to clear speed. Mods you look for here are, often you can craft str on for a bit of extra ES.

- Elemental damage with attacks
- Ele pen
- Fortify on Melee stun

They're like 1c, so try it out.

Thank you very much for your reply

two things:

1) Can you give some advice how to craft aspect of spider in an item without recking my resists/ES/intelligence and ofc as cheap as possible?

2) The tip you gave is nice, is it worth it losing so much ES/stats just to have some more AoE during mapping? Have you tried Wild strike with AC or Frost blades? the map clearance is very good with these skills.

I'm really not sure if it's worth it unless you have a shield similar to mine, You could try dropping vitality for spider, but i dunno. Just buy the spider and find something with an open suffix, shouldnt be expensive.

In terms of losing ES/stats you might lose like 1k or something, but you're so tanky to begin with, it doesnt really matter. I haven't tried wild strike, i gave frostblades a go, but didnt like it much.. I think my AS was too low.. Maybe i'll have another go.

I'm currently re-rolling as ascendant to try INQUIS/RAIDER
"
Zindax wrote:
"
Zindax wrote:
This is interesting. Let's say that you had a Watcher's Eye Jewel with +ES gain on hit. Blade Flurry hits often, but molten strike with all those balls probably hits more. I've never used Blade Flurry so I don't personally know the babysitting that it needs to get 6 stacks all the time, and how that affects actual versus possible dps, but would molten strike be as good?

The gems would be molten strike, ancestral call, multistrike, damage on full health, elemental damage with attacks, and still obviously lightning penetration. Would that be significantly worse? Couldn't that possibly also increase tankiness?

Does anyone know what the damage differential would be with molten strike and the gems I'm talking about. Assume that you get the helm enchant. Assume you use both unique jewels. There are like 30 balls per hit and 9 hit per second. You would do everything else the same. It would still be basically a lightning based attack, with all lightning dmg. You also do have the plus of shock. Not on certain bosses obviously, but you still use wrath/purity of lightning.

I ask because I'm not that good with the path of builder, but the possible benefit could be user preference of molten strike over blade flurry with weak internet connection/not being good with 6 stacks of blade flurry thing.

And also, there would be a watcher's eye benefit where you could do +ES on hit with molten strike with 30 some balls at once at 9 attacks per sec, and multiple mobs. It's pretty impossible and expensive to get both +% of mana gained as ES and +ES gained on hit as watcher's eye, but you at least get to choose.

I wouldn't want to do it if the damage was half or less, but I would if its the same amount of dps.

I'm asking for the dps differential with basically the same items and pathing, just slightly different jewels. Not the Brutus Lead Sprinkler build that's strength based and uses Geofri's Sanctuary, but pretty much the HOWA Intellect Build that this is with this gear, with lightning dmg and defense against lightning reflect, you just use molten strike instead of blade flurry and jewels specific to that. Is it good?

Can anyone please advise? Thanks.

Bump again on this...
This is the scion build i was talking about. Only level 71 right now but will update as soon as i get the witch ascendant
I am going to play that POB with 600 ES chest.
I am New to ES builds. I thought u need shavronne's then? Is it not going to die to chaos damage without it?
Anyone thought of incorporating Aspect of Spider along with Fenumus chest in the build?
After a lot of tuning, I managed to do it

- drop purity of lightning for arctic armour
- put wrath-discipline-enlighten3 in a 10% reduced reservation shaper shield
- put AA-enlighten3 in another item
- add aspect of Spider in any item with open suffix and use it
- add Fenumus chest

Pros:
- phys and fire mitigation from AA
- more ES and more INT (than incandescent)
- 10% less dmg taken (whole group)
- 25% more dmg done (whole group)
- 30% slow enemies

Cons:
- loss of purity of lightning (doesn't matter too much imo)
- due to loss of incandescent we need 4 more skill points to get life leech
- chaos dmg loss (which is more than enough compensated from the total dmg gained from aspect/etc)
- 25% less elemental dmg (doesn't include elemental dots or physical dmg)

I won't say that it's much better than incandescent+purity of lightning but I think it's slightly better because it provides so much utility for the whole group, plus dmg is definately better

What do you guys think?
"
nel0angel0 wrote:
Anyone thought of incorporating Aspect of Spider along with Fenumus chest in the build?
After a lot of tuning, I managed to do it

- drop purity of lightning for arctic armour
- put wrath-discipline-enlighten3 in a 10% reduced reservation shaper shield
- put AA-enlighten3 in another item
- add aspect of Spider in any item with open suffix and use it
- add Fenumus chest

Pros:
- phys and fire mitigation from AA
- more ES and more INT (than incandescent)
- 10% less dmg taken (whole group)
- 25% more dmg done (whole group)
- 30% slow enemies

Cons:
- loss of purity of lightning (doesn't matter too much imo)
- due to loss of incandescent we need 4 more skill points to get life leech
- chaos dmg loss (which is more than enough compensated from the total dmg gained from aspect/etc)
- 25% less elemental dmg (doesn't include elemental dots or physical dmg)

I won't say that it's much better than incandescent+purity of lightning but I think it's slightly better because it provides so much utility for the whole group, plus dmg is definately better

What do you guys think?

Colored this by chance so decided to give this route a go as a molten strike scion. Will probably go Occultist/champion for stun immune and easy access to Point Blank.

Now I just need to get my hands on a Watcher's Eye with es gain on hit with disc.
IGN: QSTNMRK
Last edited by HaxzoR on Apr 10, 2018, 10:45:07 AM
I recently picked up 2 watchers eyes and would like some opinions on which is better. The first one has 2 discipline rolls, one for spell block and the other for ES gain on hit. The 2nd one is mana gained on hit with wrath and mana converted to ES with clarity (this adds about 1200 ES at 15%, i still plan to divine it to 18%)

Sorry I haven’t made a pob for my build yet, but i’ll post it here when its done.
Here is a deathless Uber Elder run of this build!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blUKH7__-08&feature=youtu.be

POB: https://pastebin.com/QVNspT7q

I have to use Koams Roots.. meaning all my work to get 100% stun immunity was a complete waste of time...

I'd love to see anyone elses attempts, so please post up!
Last edited by Yaaaak on Apr 11, 2018, 6:59:42 AM
I am a bit confused with all the variants. :D

What is the BEST setup to run this build? I would like to build it but with all the variants I am not sure which one to go.

Could anyone give me any tips on what I could look to improve here?

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info