[3.2] Titan [16K ES, 1M DPS, 10K ES/sec, Deathless Uber Elder, Shaper on 1L, All map mods]

"
Moneru wrote:
Fastest clear skill for the build is AC + Wildstrike + multistrike

Wildstrike scales nice with physical dmg, how does it scale with HoWA? We do almost exclusively lightning damage.
Frost Blades + ED + MultiStrike + Elemental Focus + Lightning Damage and Penetration - 170k dps tooltip with flasks on 76lvl, so I guess it is pretty decent for mapping
"
Divini wrote:

Hey,

The -24% lightning resistance is roughly what the 20% more dmg from the shocked ground using Ylfeban's will get you. I couldn't put "enemy is shocked" because that translates to 50% more dmg instead, and there was no "Enemy is on shocked ground" option in PoB, so I accounted for it by putting -24% lightning resist. You can reliably have shocked ground with Ylfeban's so I figured the only way to account for it was with -lightning res.

This is a very bad way to do it as pen is going to affect monsters differently depending on their resistances. What may turn out to be a 20% more multi on some, may not be on others.

A better way to get a flat 20% more multi would have just been to add another gem to the BF set up and balance it around a 20% gain (e.g., Added Lightning Damage at level 18 with 37 quality). This gives the build exactly 20% more damage. Basically just hack a gem to meet the 20% more multi, then you know it's absolutely accurate.
Deliver pain exquisite
"
llxiaxio wrote:

If you guys really want a better map clear. Use molten strike ancestral call and multistrike. Imo it's much faster than bf. It also does more damage on bosses if you get uber enchant and dying sun.

Post a link to a video showing your clear speed.
"
Brantley03 wrote:
"
llxiaxio wrote:

If you guys really want a better map clear. Use molten strike ancestral call and multistrike. Imo it's much faster than bf. It also does more damage on bosses if you get uber enchant and dying sun.

Post a link to a video showing your clear speed.

I am currently in the process of building a scion version of my build using molten strike. it's better than inquisitor when it comes to regeneration aspect of the build due to slayer and has the same dps against shaper due to raider.

Will post a video after I am done. Not sure when due to me only being able to play maybe 2 to 3 hours a day. Sometimes less.
Would Skyforth fit in this build for power charges and stun immunity or would no life regen hurt the build too much?
"
itsindytime wrote:
Would Skyforth fit in this build for power charges and stun immunity or would no life regen hurt the build too much?

You would be better off making something like a Raider or Trickster in that case, and grab Vaal Pact to compensate.
Check out my 3.0 Melee CI Inquisitor, I kill Shaper on a 1 Link!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2011311
"
itsindytime wrote:

It can be used for HOWA, but you'd want to go crit and choose another class, so it would be a very different build.
"
nel0angel0 wrote:
"
Moneru wrote:
Fastest clear skill for the build is AC + Wildstrike + multistrike

Wildstrike scales nice with physical dmg, how does it scale with HoWA? We do almost exclusively lightning damage.

We still deal all our lightning damage on hit. Doesn't matter how it scales. Can still achieve over 300k mapping dps with wildstrike and it feels good. Try it.
"
Moneru wrote:

We still deal all our lightning damage on hit. Doesn't matter how it scales. Can still achieve over 300k mapping dps with wildstrike and it feels good. Try it.

How about the socket colors? Can i change gems (wild strike to BF to FB) between maps/bosses or its not possible?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info