[3.2] Titan [16K ES, 1M DPS, 10K ES/sec, Deathless Uber Elder, Shaper on 1L, All map mods]

"
2 questions. For some of your gear you recommend it has "WED", what's that?

Question 2. I'm planning on leveling my char to 90 using your path of building - regular geared Soul of Arakaali version https://pastebin.com/dtjBBQKk.

What skills should I save for the last 10 points that I'm not going to finish?

Thanks

I've played around with the build a bit in this league, I think I've come to a decent one in my character that I have right now. Check it out (currently lvl 92)
Check out my 3.0 Melee CI Inquisitor, I kill Shaper on a 1 Link!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2011311
"
Nisseonbeer wrote:
i downloaded path of building now and tryed diffrent stuff, cant figure out how the hell to open any of ur passive tree's. all i found was that path of building open gateways on my pc that i dont like it open to work. lol.

Open it, press New, go to Import/Export build, click Import from Pastebin, then paste the pastebin in there.

"
Martox29A wrote:
"
Divini wrote:
I'm playing the Soul of Arakaali version, with some practice (keeping it up all the time)

One last question: to keep it up all the time all I need is running blood rage and have CWDT+IC in my setup, right?
Or do I need something else?

Ps: this is the jewel I was talking about:

Blood rage doesn't proc CWDT. You need to just remember to keep it up yourself.

All in all the build is actually pretty mechanically extensive:

- keep blood rage up every 4 seconds
- keep fortify up every ~6 seconds
- make sure you stand in consecrated ground
- keep totem up
- keep golem up

As far as the jewel, without a doubt it's a must to get the Clarity enchant that makes you gain ES based on your mana. You will gain ~2K ES and potentially other useful mods with it.

Last edited by Divini on Dec 17, 2017, 10:03:44 PM
"
volosi_nazad wrote:
well, ripped too many characters on this league
now trying this one
have some questions actually, @Divini, hope u could help me with decision

i know, my char still pretty low lvl, but just asking for furher
i feel like i dont have enough sustain by now, but i actually can't change panteon, since i dont want to lose evasion, it will be rippy i guess (loosing that strong layer of defense)

so question is: is stun immune necessary? could we be almost immune to stun with just evasion (i can change wrath for grace i guess)
if not, mb should i try chayula amulet? yes, its dps loss (and some points at the tree), but mb an option for hc, what do you think?
and, like a third option: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Valyrium
not sure what to choose really

the next question is: could u check my gear in profile? because i have really low dps, yes i can understand, that im running 4 link (5 link armor with inc aoe), but i can't really change inc aoe, it feels even worse with 5th dmg link instead (terrible clear)
maybe the problem is accuracy (shaper's gloves now 150-200c on hc league unfair, gonna w8 a bit for lower price)

ty for guide and help

I really can't say since I haven't played without stun immunity. If you don't want to lose evasion then you can for sure use Eye of Chayula instead, you will lose 10% dps and 7% ES however.

Valyrium you will lose ~10% dps, but much less ES (2%), but will have to balance your resists better.

Personally, I would use Valyrium and make sure I had pretty good resists on gear to make up for it. Then you can go with 50%+ evasion, stunlock immunity (lots of evasion, block + ES), and still go Soul of Arakaali. You will just lose a bit of ES and damage.

Honestly I would maybe grab some AoE nodes beside Templar and swap out Inc AoE. You wont be clearing as fast as a lot of builds but this isn't really a clear speed build until you hit a 6L. I'm still rocking a 5L without Inc AoE on ASC, and yeah it doesn't feel as good as other clear speed builds but that's the price you pay. Remember that to cap 20% life leech/sec you need some DPS, so survivability will go up with a DPS link on 5L as well.

Also on HC, the Watcher's Eye gem (clarity gives 12-18% of mana gained as ES) is a must.

"
"
Extremo_X wrote:
Ty for this build Divini

All guardians down

Shaper down

my gear:

That's impressive man, good job.

I was comparing your character with mine and I noticed you have way more damage than me. I know some of my gems still are not maxed and not 20% qual, but even if I do that, I still have comparably low damage.

I toggled 'on consecrated ground' and 'have you used a spell recently' in PoB. Even if I add the WED you have from rings/belt, I still have less damage than you.

What would you suggest I invest in first? I already wasted ~1000 fusings trying to link another Inca I have in stash, no luck :(

Also, this sick jewel on poe.trade for 8ex:

4% increased maximum Energy Shield
6% increased maximum Life
6% increased maximum Mana
10% of Physical Damage taken as Lightning Damage while affected by Purity of Lightning
Damage Penetrates 15% Lightning Resistance while affected by Wrath

o_O

Well PoB is a little min-maxed (not to the point of crazy DPS numbers but reasonable numbers you would hit in a DPS phase of a Shaper fight), 20% more modifier comes from Ylfeban's Trickery shocked ground (which I represent as -24% resist, which is roughly 2x what toggling enemy is intimidated gives me). Also, the BF helm enchant and boots enchants are important for bigger DPS numbers.

And check my character's tree for the best Watcher's Eye gem you can get.

Last edited by Divini on Dec 17, 2017, 10:15:13 PM
Could someone look at my character and give some advice on what I should work on? Currently running with HOTM and some 5L chest. Im having a hard time on T1 maps. I have about 2k ES and maybe 1.3k life. I havent switched to CI yet. Im not sure when I should considering I have pretty low ES. I know my current gear sucks but I havent been lucky with currency drops. At this point I feel like I probably have to grind it out in Reliquary or somewhere to build up enough currency.
Would you mind explaining in detail how do you proc and maintain soul of arakaali's regen with blood rage? I already have the captured soul, but I'm not really sure how to use blood rage for it. Thanks!
Hey man, thanks for the build. But there are a few things I want to ask before spending more currency into the character.
Sorry for the language and the LONG post.
pob link https://pastebin.com/D8bsEEhw

First of, I've never really played a CI build before, so leveling was very very difficult for me. I spent about 30 regret orbs to get my character back on track after finishing act10, and before that I had about 2700 hp and almost 0 dmg. So, I feel like a build guide is probably needed for anyone interested in getting into this build without more trouble than needed.

Second, I've spent probably a few exalts into getting the items I currently have, a 5L incandescent, two HOWA at 10% and 12%, and first time getting a taste of time drop. I felt like in POB, the dps shines, but it real life, it sucks. I wonder how you handle with the problems I have below.

-Low Attack Speed.
without a second HOWA, I was at 0.28 channeling speed, and getting to 6 stage is a pain. Even with all that dual wielding and buff, golem, ancestral, and casting to get that 20%, I was still at 0.18 channeling speed. I'm not a great player but I got one-shot three times by uber lab Izaro because I can't dodge fast enough.

-Low Energy Shield.
I will be honest that not all my gears have the best energy shield value that are needed, but I'm only at 6k with what I have. 7k if I put my shield on but that slow things down too much and I'm not losing a lot by using a second HOWA. My tree and isn't finished and there's definitely more room to improve, but I still can't do lab at lv76.

-Low Clear Speed.
That I have expected already since Ive played a few blade flurry characters, but the low base movement speed (even with a pair of 30% boots) and attack speed on HOWA, it pains me to see how slow leveling can go. The real problem is when I try to kill bosses, the low mobility makes it dangerous.

-Low Resist.
Yes I haven't capped my resist yet, both because I'm not using a shield and because I don't have good boots. Who says energy shield is cheap? A decent one still costs a lot. and I rather use dual wield than to face a slower attack speed.

-Oh, almost forgot, even with brine king, stun/shock/freeze still happens too often that I've considered using Kaom's root.

So, I've already played three characters this league. A dual wield slayer which I abandoned at lv71 due to low dmg, this character at lv76 that is definitely more budget friendly later into the league, and a spectral throw raider that I love for its fast clearing at lv89. The experience with this CI blade flurry character has so far been terrible. I'm not a great player but after looking at posts after posts of questions, I begin to wonder if this build will actual be successful for an average player like me.
Last edited by Adr3n2l1ne on Dec 19, 2017, 1:52:37 AM
"
verozo wrote:
Would you mind explaining in detail how do you proc and maintain soul of arakaali's regen with blood rage? I already have the captured soul, but I'm not really sure how to use blood rage for it. Thanks!

turn on blood rage (start to take damage overtime) -> go facetank boss (take damage) -> proc cwdt immortal call -> got immune from phys damage (blood rage is phys degen) -> you stopped to take damage overtime for a second cause of immortal call -> got regen from arakaali
Things are looking pretty good so far for me
lvl 81, almost 11k ES, and probably a CONSISTENT 400k dps with blade flurry.

my gear:

I was incredibly lucky with that jewel. single handedly added about 1.5k es.
My gems aren't 20/20 yet, but by the time i fully optimize I should be looking at around 700k shaper dps.

Here's my path of building
https://pastebin.com/Q16NmNAf
I actually have barely been using blade flurry while leveling, only for hard bosses. I generally swap out

Blade Flurry -> Reave
Damage on full life -> Multistrike
Conc effect -> inc aoe

for most maps, and the dps is enough to quickly do around t12 at the moment, will be better when i hit level 90.

That's my update, if you guys have any questions as well as suggestions,hit me up. but I should be shaper bound this week or next once i can get my maps sustaining (I am out of currency LOL)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info