[3.2] Titan [16K ES, 1M DPS, 10K ES/sec, Deathless Uber Elder, Shaper on 1L, All map mods]

How are you not getting stunned every time you take a hit? What am I missing?
"
jonathan3344 wrote:
How are you not getting stunned every time you take a hit? What am I missing?

If soul of arakaali version of build, use unwavering stance

If not, use Soul of Brine King pantheon power
Check out my 3.0 Melee CI Inquisitor, I kill Shaper on a 1 Link!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2011311
2 questions. For some of your gear you recommend it has "WED", what's that?

Question 2. I'm planning on leveling my char to 90 using your path of building - regular geared Soul of Arakaali version https://pastebin.com/dtjBBQKk.

What skills should I save for the last 10 points that I'm not going to finish?

Thanks
i downloaded path of building now and tryed diffrent stuff, cant figure out how the hell to open any of ur passive tree's. all i found was that path of building open gateways on my pc that i dont like it open to work. lol.

"
Divini wrote:
I'm playing the Soul of Arakaali version, with some practice (keeping it up all the time)

One last question: to keep it up all the time all I need is running blood rage and have CWDT+IC in my setup, right?
Or do I need something else?

Ps: this is the jewel I was talking about:
Does it work if i take Elemental Equilibrium (its right beneath one node we take) and then have a ring with like added cold damage to attacks? If so would -25% lightning res be worth?

Just a thought i had when looking at the skilltree. So far this build is tons of fun, i like it very much, thanks for sharing this guide :)

Edit: it does not work :(
Last edited by MyenVar on Dec 17, 2017, 2:33:53 PM
Ty for this build Divini

All guardians down

Shaper down

my gear:

well, ripped too many characters on this league
now trying this one
have some questions actually, @Divini, hope u could help me with decision

i know, my char still pretty low lvl, but just asking for furher
i feel like i dont have enough sustain by now, but i actually can't change panteon, since i dont want to lose evasion, it will be rippy i guess (loosing that strong layer of defense)

so question is: is stun immune necessary? could we be almost immune to stun with just evasion (i can change wrath for grace i guess)
if not, mb should i try chayula amulet? yes, its dps loss (and some points at the tree), but mb an option for hc, what do you think?
and, like a third option: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Valyrium
not sure what to choose really

the next question is: could u check my gear in profile? because i have really low dps, yes i can understand, that im running 4 link (5 link armor with inc aoe), but i can't really change inc aoe, it feels even worse with 5th dmg link instead (terrible clear)
maybe the problem is accuracy (shaper's gloves now 150-200c on hc league unfair, gonna w8 a bit for lower price)

ty for guide and help
Last edited by _vnz on Dec 17, 2017, 7:40:03 PM
"
Extremo_X wrote:
Ty for this build Divini

All guardians down

Shaper down

my gear:

That's impressive man, good job.

I was comparing your character with mine and I noticed you have way more damage than me. I know some of my gems still are not maxed and not 20% qual, but even if I do that, I still have comparably low damage.

I toggled 'on consecrated ground' and 'have you used a spell recently' in PoB. Even if I add the WED you have from rings/belt, I still have less damage than you.

What would you suggest I invest in first? I already wasted ~1000 fusings trying to link another Inca I have in stash, no luck :(

Also, this sick jewel on poe.trade for 8ex:

4% increased maximum Energy Shield
6% increased maximum Life
6% increased maximum Mana
10% of Physical Damage taken as Lightning Damage while affected by Purity of Lightning
Damage Penetrates 15% Lightning Resistance while affected by Wrath

o_O
Last edited by shabanotti on Dec 17, 2017, 9:11:40 PM
have one more question actually
on ur videos you are tanking shaper slam with only fortify (without basalt (sometimes without) and endurance) and you are still fine, wtf, how? (seems like u r not using solaris pantheon even), what is ur phys mitigation source, if you had 12k es on video, u coulnd surive crit slam with just fortify, what am i missing?

just trying to understand, should i tank slams on hardcore or dodge
and if i failed with dodge, will crit from slam 100% kill me
Last edited by _vnz on Dec 17, 2017, 9:59:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info