[3.2] Titan [16K ES, 1M DPS, 10K ES/sec, Deathless Uber Elder, Shaper on 1L, All map mods]

Hi guys
I started this build on 3.1 on Abys league. Leveling was horror for me, no dps low life and ES.
But when you grab HOWA and Shaper's Touch this build is insane !!!
I noticed a few of you level 80+ guys aren't following the tree and taking unwavering stance.

Thoughts?
I dont nead the "unwavering stance" becouse i got "Soul Of The Brine King"
"
I noticed a few of you level 80+ guys aren't following the tree and taking unwavering stance.

Thoughts?

Unwavering stance is only for the Soul of Arakaali build, which is useful because of the 50% increased energy shield regeneration rate when you stop taking DoT. When you re-cast Blood Rage (with it already up), that counts as stopping taking DoT damage, therefore you have 50% more sustain for 4s after recasting it (and recasting it is almost instant, 0.1s to recast, because of all the cast speed we get from Inquisitor/Tree).

If we take Soul of Arakaali though, we can't take Soul of the Brine King, so we have to get stun immunity some other way, in which case you get Unwavering Stance.

So if you think 50% more sustain is worth it (~2-3K ES/sec extra sustain), then grab it. Otherwise, you can skip it and just run Soul of the Brine King. You will do like ~20% less DPS with the Soul of Arakaali version of the build as we have to waste some nodes reaching Soul of the Brine King.
Check out my 3.0 Melee CI Inquisitor, I kill Shaper on a 1 Link!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2011311
small hint - cant spot the current patch skill tree in the main topic :)
Would it be possible for you to create a levelling tree? eg 30 point 50 point, I'm not so good at choosing the right way to go or deviating from the tree and resetting later.
"
JackHardon wrote:
Would it be possible for you to create a levelling tree? eg 30 point 50 point, I'm not so good at choosing the right way to go or deviating from the tree and resetting later.

If you grab a HOTM, then your path doesn't really matter, because either way you are picking up an int node while pathing (10 int = 1-5 extra dmg). Just grab some life on the way to the right side of the tree, and when you switch to CI refund the life nodes.
Check out my 3.0 Melee CI Inquisitor, I kill Shaper on a 1 Link!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2011311
I found a strong body armor for this compilation.

[
Last edited by Extremo_X on Dec 12, 2017, 10:30:19 PM
You guys use damage on full life and blood rage? Doesn't BR always keep you from full life?
"
argoniashawks wrote:
You guys use damage on full life and blood rage? Doesn't BR always keep you from full life?

damage on full life is based on your life, is not based on energy shield

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info