[3.2] Titan [16K ES, 1M DPS, 10K ES/sec, Deathless Uber Elder, Shaper on 1L, All map mods]

For me very hard at start. But also lot of fun. 33 lvl , very low dps. But still trying ;p
"
Orbit84 wrote:
For me very hard at start. But also lot of fun. 33 lvl , very low dps. But still trying ;p

Yeah, not the greatest league starter since HOTM are off the market.
Check out my 3.0 Melee CI Inquisitor, I kill Shaper on a 1 Link!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2011311
"
Scoorczybyk wrote:
Is it possible to make it low life with shavs? What to change then?

I personally don't see much point into going for Shavs, so haven't really thought about it. Plus Shav is so expensive I wouldn't think it's worth it.

Could you give some advice on which part of the tree we should approach first?Thanks!
"
doctorbig wrote:
Could you give some advice on which part of the tree we should approach first?Thanks!

as few posts above someone wrote, theres a problem with lacking dps, but well - it'll get easier.

As far as on early lvl tree seems strange, I've personally opted for picking whole templar key nodes (dmg + hp), then travelled to aura nodes but didnt get em yet, and then travelled to scion to get some dmg (Harrier Area). Now travelling to Coordination node for dmg and more life nodes. Then at lvl ~70 I should be ready to regret 24points (hp nodes and traveling to hp nodes) and redirect them into ES nodes, CI, Ghost Reaver :)

product looks like this: tree

For now HOTM are like 5-7c (yesterday were like 8-10c), Astramentis are starting from 13c, Lyco shields are sadly +30c.
Started this build in the new league but have to admit its been brutally painful leveling.

Crawled to level 40 but The DPS is now so painfully inadequate i'm stuck at The Ascent. Being able to survive in a pack of mobs is decent enough but not being able to do anywhere near enough damage to bring them down before being overwhelmed is almost impossible.

I'm trying everything i can think of to try and boost the AOE of the build but nothing seems to be helping.

I'm going to stick it out though and see what happens with some better gear and more links.
"
Shoei wrote:
Started this build in the new league but have to admit its been brutally painful leveling.

Crawled to level 40 but The DPS is now so painfully inadequate i'm stuck at The Ascent. Being able to survive in a pack of mobs is decent enough but not being able to do anywhere near enough damage to bring them down before being overwhelmed is almost impossible.

I'm trying everything i can think of to try and boost the AOE of the build but nothing seems to be helping.

I'm going to stick it out though and see what happens with some better gear and more links.

I've updated the main post with my league starter experience. It is going to be tough, this build relies on it's gear, mainly a HOWA and a Shaper's Touch which do not hit the market right away in new leagues.

I would recommend this build as a second/third character.

If you could grab a HOTM for ~4c (should go down to 1c in a couple days), then you will see a huge DPS boost.

Last edited by Divini on Dec 10, 2017, 1:00:46 PM
I am doing a very similar build as first build, level 80 atm. it suffers due to missing items but is actually quite playable.

Just a few things i found out:

* Get a HoTM as soon as possible.

* Until shaper's touch, skip astramentis and use an amulet with necessary stats and as much as accuracy as you can.

* Do NOT use Blade Flurry until you have HOWA. Slow attack speed is the worst. Try Frost Blades + Ancestral Call + other useful supports. It has real goo clear even with 0 investment

For bosses without adds swap AC with dmg on full life and dont forget to bring a 4L totem for extra dps.

Atm still dont have gloves or Howa, but still t7-8 maps are very easy.

Hope that helps.

Edit:
Also Abyss jewels with + Energy shield are too good due to int scaling. Make sure u get a few.
Last edited by dogmaticfox on Dec 11, 2017, 12:04:40 AM
Currently level 48 in abyss league atm. Have to go very slow and try and pull small packs. The survivability is brutal as well.

Gonna try and keep grinding it out.
I start this build in abbys but my idea go to freezing luse since lvling its preaty fast and eazy clear with first snow jev ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info