[3.5] Lioneye's Glare Ele Conversion Raider (all content, videos up)

"
roguemjb wrote:
"
Etherfire wrote:
"
roguemjb wrote:
Is Lightning Arrow used by any builds anymore? Tornado Shot just doesn't have the same satisfying gameplay.

You could just, you know, switch the gem in.

Obviously, but is it remotely viable compared to Tornado or Ele Hit? Will I lose a shit ton of clear speed?

You'll probably gain clear speed. Lightning arrow is the second fastest projectile clear skill after KB. Peopl use tornado shot and ele hit because they can double as single target as well, whereas lightning arrow has poop single target.

You might want to take a look at Nephalim's 3.2 thread, though the build hasn't changed much for this league.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
This Build looks very interesting, but the problem is i can't afford the 6Link items yet. Is it possible to play it until i have the currency with 5L armor and 5L Bow and if yes, which gem would you would use last?
"
C0re_Sephis wrote:
This Build looks very interesting, but the problem is i can't afford the 6Link items yet. Is it possible to play it until i have the currency with 5L armor and 5L Bow and if yes, which gem would you would use last?

Of course, I am doing this until now, and I am 85 level(4,8k hp). Killing pack of mobs does not make problems, like bosses(Atziri too).

My setup:

IGN: Yowiii
yOwie's shOp /327497
Last edited by yowiewu on Jun 25, 2018, 6:12:41 PM
Thanks for the guide! Can you tell me better gem setup for bow and ashrend 5l?

how expensive is this build by currency
"
how expensive is this build by currency

Just going off my own experience with the build, it costs 20ex for the bow, armor is 4 ex/ 2 ex depending on which one you choose, quiver is multiple ex with the corruption, the 2 slot abyss jewel items are 1-2 ex each, and the stygian vise is 2 ex. However it is a lot cheaper to use a 5L bow and armor. The jewels themselves cost around 20 c, but can be crafted for cheaper depending on your luck. It isn't a cheap build when scaled up, but you can run maps just fine with cheaper options.
I am a new player and trying to follow this build, I am currently lvl 33 and I have 254 mana but I keep running out of it. I checked the passive skill tree and your gear but there seems to be no way to regenerate mana the way you do in your demonstrated video? When and how do I stop depending on mana flasks? it's really annoying me at the moment and I was wondering if it's something I'll have to deal with for too long..
"
Neoroify wrote:
I am a new player and trying to follow this build, I am currently lvl 33 and I have 254 mana but I keep running out of it. I checked the passive skill tree and your gear but there seems to be no way to regenerate mana the way you do in your demonstrated video? When and how do I stop depending on mana flasks? it's really annoying me at the moment and I was wondering if it's something I'll have to deal with for too long..

When I used this build, I take 1 point manaleech under VaalPact or, for example, you can use jewel/amulet/ring with manaleech. But it worked only when you have enought damage, on lowlwl I drink,drink and drink mana potion
"
BrashnashlaJr wrote:
"
Neoroify wrote:

When I used this build, I take 1 point manaleech under VaalPact or, for example, you can use jewel/amulet/ring with manaleech. But it worked only when you have enought damage, on lowlwl I drink,drink and drink mana potion

I am just trying to understand how is the main build able to leech mana at high levels when the skill tree and gear doesn't contain anything regarding mana leech? Why is it not included? is there something I am missing?
"
I am just trying to understand how is the main build able to leech mana at high levels when the skill tree and gear doesn't contain anything regarding mana leech? Why is it not included? is there something I am missing?

My builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2255805

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info