[3.5] Lioneye's Glare Ele Conversion Raider (all content, videos up)

Could you possibily post a picture of your Ascendancy Tree? Thinking to try this build out, just seem to be missing that or am I blind? :D
This build is going to be even more insane with the new Raider ascendancy
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
"
SkerDaz wrote:
Could you possibily post a picture of your Ascendancy Tree? Thinking to try this build out, just seem to be missing that or am I blind? :D

You wouldn't want to 1/1 his/her current build, using taste of hate to convert 20% phys to cold instead of using Winter Spirit. It would look more like mine
You don't use POINT BLANK?

Bought for 120c

apparently everyone forgot Abyss items are good^^

My builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2255805
"
JessicaSc2 wrote:

Bought for 120c

thx for the heads up i had to go grab a pair when u said the price lol
ING=FireKittenCat
"
JessicaSc2 wrote:

Bought for 120c

Holy shit 😲
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
JessicaSc2 wrote:
127 completed last night, I think new Raider might be pretty fast ^^

Good job, i'm pretty far off that much atlas but it'll come only lvl 70 right now, but i did just get a Taste of Hate drop from my first LookOut map :)

My 1 question was did you still take the 2 skill points from the bandits or did you take Alira ? Since not sure how you even come close to capping your resists using all abyss uniques.

"
You don't use POINT BLANK?

She said in a previous post that she doesn't take point blank until she's ready to farm the end game bosses.
Last edited by Artwebb1986 on Mar 5, 2018, 5:18:08 PM
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
"
JessicaSc2 wrote:

Bought for 120c

Holy shit 😲

Sold Starkonja's head for 15c today, and bought 2s lighpoacher for 25c.

Early league is beautiful :P
My builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2255805
Well, tier 9 is pretty easy but after that the boss killing is a pain.

So squishy i cant see doing past tier 14 even if i could get like 1k more hp wich i dont think i can.

The build tittle is "ashrend" but then it turns into a 200c body armor, all those abyss uniques are so damn expensive.

Feel free to take a look at my gear but im strugling to get past tier 10 with your build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info