[3.5] Lioneye's Glare Ele Conversion Raider (all content, videos up)

If ur stuck with 4 and 5 links in the beginning of a league. How are ur TS and Barrage Setups looking ?
Question:

Have you ever thought about the issue of points on GRACEFUL ASSAULT?

16% increased Attack Damage
25% increased Evasion Rating while you have Onslaught
10% chance to gain Onslaught for 4 seconds on Kill
Thanks so much for this build <3 ! I'm going to use this as my starter build in HC Beastiary but probably use Ice Shot since the sound effect for it is more satisfying to me :)
IGN- Vyvanne | Voxxvi (Tempest League)
Vyvanne's Odds and Bods Boutique - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1311497
I think avatar of slaughter and Chase is the way to go right now. The main benefit of Veil that we are missing is the imunity to ailments. I think the best (and only) way to counter it is to get staunching on the diamond flask and of heat on the quicksilver. Or am I missing something?

Can't wait to see if anything groundbreaking changes for this build with the patch notes. been waiting eagerly for your update ;-)

Thank you again for the build!
IGN: Myralah (Rampage)
Build still op for 3.2?
Any plans to maintain this build in 3.2? Obviously the direction of the build is still great but abyss jewels are way harder to get now and other balance things may have changed.

Edit: for example, with the new balance changes, any interest in Avatar of the Chase over Avatar of the Veil? You easily maintain permanent onslaught now, and get more movement speed from Avatar of the Chase alone than the entire Avatar of the Veil path (since Veil was nerfed)
Last edited by codetaku on Feb 28, 2018, 6:38:35 PM
Since many people (myself included) would like to use your build as a league starter it would be really great if you could add a little Section to the guide on how to start out with this guide, which uniques to focus on first and maybe leveling tips (gems, skilltree etc.) no need for something very detailed but a few sentences would help a lot for sure :)
Taking the 3.1 endgame PoB link and plugging it into deadeye, dropping one jewel node (3 point eva-eva-jewel near Point Blank) for Winter Spirit (have to do some physical damage to bleed).

https://pastebin.com/1pHVVXgZ

Damage seems totally bonkers and you are even faster, not to mention a ton of life gain on hit to offset the lack of leech (would you even need Vaal pact? o_o).

Another thing to consider is Soul Raker with Lioneyes Fall, seems to be a slight damage increase (at the cost of losing regular jewel life) + a lot more leech.

Also something I noticed while messing around in PoB: Even with the PoB linked at the top of the original guide post, getting Winter Spirit (drop 3 points from the jewel node for example) and dropping Phys to Lightning for Increased Crit damage is substantial increase in damage. You will deal some physical damage though.

Edit: You actually get the best damage by going Fast and Deadly and Powerful Precision. This also opens up the possibility of changing Lioneyes Glare at some point to a GG phys harbinger (you only need 1 accuracy item in the build to reach 94-95% acc without changing the tree at all).
Last edited by Netukka on Feb 28, 2018, 6:36:37 PM
"
Netukka wrote:
Taking the 3.1 endgame PoB link and plugging it into deadeye, dropping one jewel node (3 point eva-eva-jewel near Point Blank) for Winter Spirit (have to do some physical damage to bleed).

Damage seems totally bonkers and you are even faster, not to mention a ton of life gain on hit to offset the lack of leech (would you even need Vaal pact? o_o).

Another thing to consider is Soul Raker with Lioneyes Fall, seems to be a slight damage increase (at the cost of losing regular jewel life) + a lot more leech.

Also something I noticed while messing around in PoB: Even with the PoB linked at the top of the original guide post, getting Winter Spirit (drop 3 points from the jewel node for example) and dropping Phys to Lightning for Increased Crit damage is substantial increase in damage. You will deal some physical damage though.

Edit: You actually get the best damage by going Fast and Deadly and Powerful Precision. This also opens up the possibility of changing Lioneyes Glare at some point to a GG phys harbinger (you only need 1 accuracy item in the build to reach 94-95% acc without changing the tree at all).

What else are you picking besides Fast and Deadly and Powerful Precision? I kinda of want to get Endless Munitions since a free projectile is pretty good and getting 50% inc AoE makes Ice Shot a viable option but going through Far Shot doesn't make that much sense to me.
Last edited by AliceInc on Feb 28, 2018, 7:43:37 PM
"
Netukka wrote:

You forgot to uncheck frenzies BTW since you have no innate frenzy generation. Also if you're in a boss fight, you're not gonna have the "killed recently" buff for the most of them.

As some other people said, don't base your build on abyss stuff as starter, they are gonna be ways more hard to get and jewels are gonna be like super expensive unlike in the abyss league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info