[3.5] Lioneye's Glare Ele Conversion Raider (all content, videos up)

Jessica I’m in love with this build I know I’m only level 73 but u feel like I have a lot of gg items can you please look st my character and lmk what you think I can upgrade or what else I need to do. I also have a question about elemental focus and ice bite do we just not get the bonus from the ice bite freeze because of focus? Thanks so much.
Hi

I see on your profile that you only use Tornado Shot in your chest and not barrage, do you gem swap on bosses or do you just use Tornado Shot.
Last edited by TheGloonge on Dec 30, 2018, 6:44:37 PM
I once again come seeking help.
Currently I'm stuck at level 85. I takes me a good amount of time to gather some XP doing level 3 - 7 maps (the ones that drop), but from time to time I get instakilled and losing 10% of xp means losing the amount I gained in the last hour. What should I improve next on my char and which is the safest way to level up?
Level 82 with almost all the gear the guide/everyone recommends and my damage is barely 17k in town.. how are we getting in the hundreds of thousands in dps?? I have no idea what I am not seeing...
"
KMBet1217 wrote:
Jessica I’m in love with this build I know I’m only level 73 but u feel like I have a lot of gg items can you please look st my character and lmk what you think I can upgrade or what else I need to do. I also have a question about elemental focus and ice bite do we just not get the bonus from the ice bite freeze because of focus? Thanks so much.

So what lucky drop did you get worth a lot of exalts? Only 8 league objectives done, highest character is 80, and have that gear, im curious how you got all the currency.
My irl buddy is a streamer and he hooked me up to get me back into the game it’s been years since I played. I have gotten some lucky drops also at level 73 I was able to run red maps.
Last edited by KMBet1217 on Dec 31, 2018, 4:52:17 PM
"
KMBet1217 wrote:
My irl buddy is a streamer and he hooked me up to get me back into the game it’s been years since I played. I have gotten some lucky drops also at level 73 I was able to run red maps.

Was just curious, most people with not much time played dont have the gear you have. Seemed fishy, being gifted the items makes sense.
So what changed with 3.5? Is there any glaring change in DPS or items?
why you not use barrage, i see in your profile.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info