[3.5] Lioneye's Glare Ele Conversion Raider (all content, videos up)

"
LightningLion wrote:

-Should I already move to the Lioneye's bow?

Ye it's pretty good
"
LightningLion wrote:

-When should one change from Drillneck to the signal fire?

When u replace ur Hrimsorrow with Tombfists
Once I get my hands on a Shroud of the Lightless, which 5 gems should I be using?
"
Malheura wrote:
Once I get my hands on a Shroud of the Lightless, which 5 gems should I be using?

on mine - Barrage -Physical to lightning - add elemental damage - slower projectile - elemental focus
i have 29k damage on TS with 6L,flask up and 7 frenzy charges.

Am i doing something wrong?
Last edited by MintBlast on Dec 17, 2018, 4:11:28 AM
you have added cold dmg ion your gem section and in POB u have some other gems ?
Alright, had a whole weekend of no life min/maxing.

I think I got the build to a point of where I am happy with. about to attempt some T13 maps in earnest.

Would love it if someone can give their thoughts on my setup, I'm not sure if mana will be an issue like this but this build should have some insane dps (currently 2mil on barrage on POB and TS is 240K, i think Ts in POB is per arrow, not sure)

not sure if I will run into mana issues when the time comes but yeah..

So, using TS to spread elemental weakness, then barrage to focus on tougher opponents, hopefully this should melt all the face. On POB, if elemental weakness is applied, it adds around 400K more DPS to barrage and since we convert 100% from Physical. This should be a no brainer.

I'd love to get a two abyss tombfist with this implicit but sadly my last attempt ended with a rare... (rip and rip all the currency..) so I am making do.

Vaal haste and grace is there for the survival and dps..

Crit rate at 41%, Crit Mult at 410%.

Total life is at 5K ish and maxed on all res except Chaos (can't cram no more lol)

I hope this is end content viable >_<

... and now sweet sweet sleep.

Edit: some syndicate members are still a pain but after some research I'm starting to think this is more of a global issue. Like with certain map mods, syndicate fortification and transports missions are basically skip or fail. don't know if others are getting the same feeling?

Last edited by Timmeh1020 on Dec 17, 2018, 8:29:19 AM
A weekend, ok.

If you're going all out you may as well buy a jewel with an Unholy Might proc on it.
Last edited by Malheura on Dec 17, 2018, 1:06:46 PM
"
MintBlast wrote:
i have 29k damage on TS with 6L,flask up and 7 frenzy charges.

Am i doing something wrong?

Buy a stygian wise and some cheap jewel. Also get tombfists and put a jewel there aswell, then buy signal fire for the conversion. The main dmg from this build comes from sick jewels and not sick items, from what I observed. One, cheap jewel adds around 1k dmg on TS. Also dont forget to have pierce support instead of elemental focus, will help on maps since u can oneshot whole monster pack.

tl;dr buy stygian vise, get abyss jewels, get signal fire, get tombfists (1socket or 2 if u have the money, the more the better)

main dmg=abyss jewels

Ofc I may be wrong, correct me if I am.
"
Malheura wrote:
A weekend, ok.

If you're going all out you may as well buy a jewel with an Unholy Might proc on it.

Lol, I definitely bought stuff with currency. no doubt about it.

A weekend of Min/maxing as in fussing over minute stats and running maps all day and night. then trying to vaal things, rinse and repeat until you are flat broke and dying a bit on the inside.

That ;)

Anyways thanks for the suggestion. will try it out, though isn't jewel suffice for unholy might only for Melee?
Last edited by Timmeh1020 on Dec 17, 2018, 1:26:31 PM
"
Timmeh1020 wrote:
"
Malheura wrote:
A weekend, ok.

Lol, I definitely bought stuff with currency. no doubt about it.

A weekend of Min/maxing as in fussing over minute stats and running maps all day and night. then trying to vaal things, rinse and repeat until you are flat broke and dying a bit on the inside.

That ;)

Anyways thanks for the suggestion. will try it out, though isn't jewel suffice for unholy might only for Melee?

You're right. I thought the 3 second version could appear on jewels but I was wrong.

Blind works, but I'm not sure if that's worth pursuing. You're basically set up to just do minute upgrades to your gear and jewels as the season progresses.

Honestly did you just post to flex on people?
Last edited by Malheura on Dec 17, 2018, 1:39:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info