Why don't they

make Uber lab fun? only part of the game that is not fun for me really. Just Jumping past stupid traps
and not having a good time. Think it need to be remade the trap idea is just not good. no one likes it

maybe 5 or 10 % % of all players enjoy the traps? rewards are not even that good can make the same doing maps only good thing is the enchant.

just sucks that game is so great but they made part of it no fun at all

Last bumped on Sep 24, 2017, 11:14:16 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I've recently started running Uber Lab with a character that is totally not built for it. I have to say it is a lot of fun even like this. Also, the rewards are pretty good :).

If you don't enjoy it, run something else. Don't try to ruin the lab experience for those that like it.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
Well, this is a so-called "hard core" community. As long as something is rewarding in terms of currency, people will do it non-stop until their fingers bleed, without a thought on "gameplay value". The "fun" for a lot of players, is the "carrot" at the end. The journey itself can be as boring as possible - it doesn't matter. And, of course, some people like the lab. The traps. The running simulator.

Anyhow, both types of players will shout "git gut" the moment you do not find lab fun.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
I like uber lab, may not be super fun to me, but it is a good challenge to test each of my builds with a great reward of ascendency points.
Traps just not fun for me. I dont mind insane bosses I beat dark souls like 7 times. But the traps in uber are just there to annoy you not real puzzles or anything
"
Phrazz wrote:
The "fun" for a lot of players, is the "carrot" at the end. The journey itself can be as boring as possible - it doesn't matter.

Do you really think running Shaped Shores or Beachheads in a row is more interesting than the lab? ;)
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
"Fun" aka "Easier so my bot can run it".
People like different things. Some like challenge. Some like reward. Some like story. It's a wacky world once you realize everyone doesn't think like you do. Doesn't happen until you get older though.
i used to hate doing lab
then i made a labrunner character, and now it's pretty fun
there's so many interesting little things in it that i never cared to bother with before

not everything has to be for everyone.
"
shaunika90 wrote:
i used to hate doing lab
then i made a labrunner character, and now it's pretty fun
there's so many interesting little things in it that i never cared to bother with before

not everything has to be for everyone.

same, minus the lab-run char (just get anyone with regen and/or non-vp leech).

just running through AFAP is boring, agreed, it sucks. get the points/enchant, get out. But going for every key, every chest, every puzzle, every darkshrine, Argus (so sad) is quite enjoyable. and holy damn so much loot. often times 1-4 midnight frags too (I've gotten several full sets in one chest). or get lucky and have 2+ chests full of +10% (give or take) gems, easily get 10-20GCP from vendor.

at the worst, you'll get a stack or 3 of armourers and whetstones, each and other misc currency.
rawr. fear me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info