[3.0] pieceofsoap's Hybrid Viper Strike Necromancer

Here's a comparison of your suggestion, in builder from my planned character's gear and tree:

It says it does 'more dps' with hits, but ultimately looks like it might be less dps from poison sources.

I think I would be really happy with either enchant if it lands tbh. But the Viper Strike duration is marginally better. Again, in my setup.

Had almost zero gaming time recently, so progress has been stalled. Saw your phoenix video, some scary moments due to fire cyclones but overall pretty solid. The damage seems a bit low. Hmmm.

Also, wondered why all of your video captures cut off the bottom part of your screen? Kind of awkward.

Cheers
Hot Flashes: poeurl.com/bPZT
Balance: poeurl.com/btzp
Shocking EleHit: poeurl.com/bZXo
Picked up this today, hopefully it will be what I need to take down shaper. With it I can equip a second essence crafted steel ring and have a lot more leech. I doubt I'll be able to tank through any more shaper slams, not that I've been trying to. 9.5k combined HP and 400k DPS by path of building, flask down and only 10 poison stacks up. At this point its up to me not sucking.

As for the helmet enchant, again it comes down to bigger hits vs more DoT, and you know I love my leech.

As to why my screen is cut off at the bottom of the videos, thats because I have an old monitor that runs at 1920x1200 instead of 1920x1080, and YouTube seems to hate any resolution that isn't 16:9.

/edit
I've cleared Shaper's second form now, old noodleface is not easy, but he can be beaten.
Last edited by pieceofsoap on Oct 9, 2017, 6:09:58 PM
Since VP was nerfed, will build work with Bloodseeker?
Last edited by OrKToS on Dec 28, 2017, 12:05:58 AM
:v
Last edited by Enki305 on Apr 14, 2018, 4:03:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info