[3.0] Windripper Currency Generator (now with FAQ section)

"
Mirandics wrote:
is this build still smooth for spider forest/vault maps farm without additional arrow and tornado shot enchant?

Tornado shot enchant really adds to the clear speed (3 -> 5 secondary arrows). +1 quiver doesn't affect it nearly as much (5 -> 6 initial arrows, or 7 -> 8 if using dying sun).
Hi i got a question that do you feel comfortable with hit chance ? I saw that you have quite low accuracy rating .
"
T_Speed wrote:
Hi i got a question that do you feel comfortable with hit chance ? I saw that you have quite low accuracy rating .

All of the dex adds quite a bit of accuracy, plus some scaling from the tree. I believe my character has 89% chance to hit, according to the character sheet, but it's really a bit better than that because that number is assuming lvl 97 enemies. In any case, hit chance is not a problem whatsoever.

In fact, since reflect damage uses your own accuracy against your evasion and dodge, having slightly less chance to hit, makes the build safer against reflect. Good question, hope this response helps.
what quiver i can take on standard sc? instead of spinner?
"
bukiet95 wrote:
what quiver i can take on standard sc? instead of spinner?

Rigwalds quills is second best option. You may have to make up a little res, but it will work well.
Just want to pop in here and say thanks for the build. Shaped up my atlas for spider forest and managed to farm a headhunter in about four days.

Definitely great for quick and efficient farming, though I am having a bit of trouble with reflect maps and occasionally getting 1 shotted.
"
ceflame wrote:
Just want to pop in here and say thanks for the build. Shaped up my atlas for spider forest and managed to farm a headhunter in about four days.

Definitely great for quick and efficient farming, though I am having a bit of trouble with reflect maps and occasionally getting 1 shotted.

Even though it is possible, you should probably reroll reflect maps. It makes for safer play. Glad the build is working out for you, and gratz on HH!
sorry for the bother, its me again.

still lvl 88 with this on standard and really running into hard issues, idk i probably botched the build pretty hard (i should mention i havent played poe in about 3 years, came back for oriath and used this build so far, and theres a lot of stuff thats still kinda confusing with all the new things)

like i just die a lot now, every few steps its like BAM DEAD - i also am worried about my dps, with full frenzies i barely do 20k - from what i understand that might as well be 0 - in gameplay it defenitly feels like 0 anyway

i havent even finished the fourth labyrinth yet, yesterday i tried it 10 times and it seems impossible for me right now, boss just 1shots me every time

i guess ill post my stuff and build and i hope you can help me fix it
(jewels are crappy quest jewels i had and i dont even have a third one, gotta look for those soon i suspect)
passives
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAABeAdEFZgW1CC4RLxGBFSAWvxcmGYoZjhm0Go0i6iPTI_YknSaVKgsqOCpbKwotgzBxMHwx-jIBNj051DpCPL5DMUQNS3hM_02SUUdS7FO7VUtaGlsmXfJeRV9wYeJiWmKsY6dlTWwIbIxvJ3BSdct293j5efZ6hH11ft1_K4NthMWJ04w2jX2Nfo25jb-PYJLzlwaaapsmm42btZ2qoJ-n1K_rshm0xbVIt7a74702vqe_1cLswzPDOsSiyPDPetN-1CPWWNjV2-fdRt2o4J_o1upi62Ptg-968Yr2o_rr_W7-uv7I?accountName=limitedintelligence&characterName=EXgrind

and heres my gear (i know on barrage switch GMP for full hp dmg, just kinda out of chromatics right now ^^)

gear

kinda just collecting some GCPs to get my grace to 20q but i dont think thatll help enough.

i know its a bit much to ask you to fix my build - i just tried to copy urs as best as i could and it doesnt seem to work for me at all which is really frustrating since i pumped all my leftover currency into this, so any help on what i can change or try to focus on would be really appreciated dude :)

its been fun so far but yeah i feel like i ran into a wall now and i cant even get to the shaped forest thingie to grind for a HH which id really like to do now lol

thanks in advance
"

i guess ill post my stuff and build and i hope you can help me fix it

You have too much leech, not all the frenzies, and random nodes that lead to jewel sockets with no jewels in them.

"

kinda just collecting some GCPs to get my grace to 20q but i dont think thatll help enough.

Don't waste your time with this. Quality gives AoE on auras. It does not buff the evasion on grace.

"

and heres my gear (i know on barrage switch GMP for full hp dmg, just kinda out of chromatics right now ^^)

You're not using the flasks I use. (2 life pots and sins???). And please don't focus on barrage, everyone keeps asking about this. With an optimal setup (+2 barrage helmet and extra projectiles everywhere), it is more single target than tornado shot. Without all that, it's roughly the same. Not worth devoting an extra six link too it. You have a random less duration support, no inc duration on CWDT or vaal grace, and you're missing the second CWDT I use because you're trying to make barrage work.

"

i just tried to copy urs as best as i could and it doesnt seem to work for me at all

I'm happy to try to help, but please actually use the setup described in the guide if you're going to say you copied the build. As I have stated in the previous comments, there are many differences between your character and mine. GL, and I hope everything works out with the build for you.

Man I am having the best time with this build!
Using this gear atm and very comfortably clearing t16 maps (without bosses obviously) and spider forest / vault WITH boss :D

Gear used:
Spoiler
Last edited by nathanielvd on Oct 7, 2017, 9:24:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info