Hall of Grandmasters is very deceptive and lost alot of xp from it!

"
SimianJyhad wrote:
mostly because the PvP segment of POE players is tiny. getting (leo I think) the PvP master maxed is a bitch due to that and almost nobody tries anyway since there is no profit in it. not like all the other masters you can encounter in the wild as well as get dailies from

i actually didnt even know a master named Leo even existed lol. like you mention he never showed up randomly in the wild.
there was a point where the devs were seriously considering making a third permanant league of Cut throat which I described before but there hasnt been enough interest to warrant them doing so and even the cut throat races tend to be low priority among racers
"
Sagimoto wrote:
"
SimianJyhad wrote:
mostly because the PvP segment of POE players is tiny. getting (leo I think) the PvP master maxed is a bitch due to that and almost nobody tries anyway since there is no profit in it. not like all the other masters you can encounter in the wild as well as get dailies from

i actually didnt even know a master named Leo even existed lol. like you mention he never showed up randomly in the wild.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Leo_Redmane

thats the wiki for leo in case you are curious

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info