Super Stash Sale and Comic Book Bundles

Question:

If you buy the physical "Volume 1" comics, does that include the black heart? If not, are there any plans to release the Black Heart as a physical book? Dynamite doesn't have it.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
Liquid_Blade wrote:
Question:

If you buy the physical "Volume 1" comics, does that include the black heart? If not, are there any plans to release the Black Heart as a physical book? Dynamite doesn't have it.

Volume 1 is all 4 issues.

Thanks!

Hmm. The shipping is more than the damn book. I think I'll have to pass on that. Not paying $45 for a comic.
"
I wonder when some meaty annoucenemnt would come.

Until all the new milk went dry.
"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."
That feeling when your first set of comic books to own were Path of Exile comic books :D <3
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
"
Sarno wrote:
Not another stash sale...

I wish stash tabs were always discounted so they didn't take up so many four day "weekends". :/

I agree, at this point it's pretty stupid and only acts as a newb trap since they're the only ones that don't know about the every 3 week sale cycle.

"
imLuCaSsS wrote:
what 20 dollars mask? wut

No mask is $20, in The Karui Way you get 2 masks for $16.

"
zacintosh wrote:
That's a big spider.

As others have said after this, Baby Black Death is pretty awesome.

"
areukiddingme wrote:
> Publication Date: June 2015
Nice resale of old trash.

Yes, because no one has joined since then, or if people have, they all know about these items.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Last edited by Archwizard on Sep 22, 2017, 3:58:16 AM
"
DrDraids wrote:
Make a Xbox site, no one cares

Do you have any idea how stupid your comment is?

If no one cared why would they post it in the first place?

By your logic because "no one cares" they should spend money maintaining and designing an Xbox website for "no one".

What I think you meant to say was, make a website for the Xbox community because I don't care.

And even then you would still look like [Removed by Support]
XBOX-----------------
Kitava Supporter
Dominator Supporter
1st Lvl 100: Incursion League
1st SSF UE, UA, and Shaper: Delve League
Last edited by Scott_GGG on Sep 22, 2017, 4:16:03 AM
I'll make you a deal GGG, you get the game to the point where there isn't a single random lag spike, freeze or DC for a period of one week and then I'll spend more money. Until then.

~Someone who knows their hardware & software are not the problem and knows that routing (If it even is the cause this time) is an issue between two companies and shouldn't require consumer input to solve. (Especially as a recurring issue that has plagued the game for years)
Last edited by HereticSaint on Sep 22, 2017, 4:29:54 AM
Does the Physical Comic include the MTX?
"
zacintosh wrote:
That's a big spider.

No fun for those with arachnophobia! :D

Had two friends that started playing POE with me back in Open Beta, but they couldnt continue due to the Spiders in Crypt!

Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink
Ah man, I just got a currency tab yesterday. missed it by that much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info