Build of the Week: Dark Pact Necromancer

"
BananaShot wrote:
"
MrRedlook wrote:
Seems bad. Actually ru forum has crit scion version, a lot more dps, one additional totem and MOM (or defensive auras\curses).
Spoiler
https://ru.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/24332

This build of the week is more HC viable because of its block abilities and your build has 4k life and no block

True. But its build of the week from softcore and author play on softcore league, so who care about block or life pool on softcore league if you can easily faceroll all maps and\or can kill shaper without turning the arena into a vortex swamp like BotW autour.
Last edited by MrRedlook on Sep 21, 2017, 1:04:41 AM
"
MrRedlook wrote:
True. But its build of the week from softcore and author play on softcore league, so who care about block or life pool on softcore league if you can easily faceroll all maps and\or can kill shaper without turning the arena into a vortex swamp like BotW autour.

Most players don't like dying, regardless of softcore or not. It wastes portals, risks failing maps, and XP loss at high level represents a significant amount of time investment lost.
Baaaaaad build.
I should not vendor those rings I guess - neat build.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Beeb did it first!
IGN: MyOtherRangerDied // DontBeStupidAndDieAgain // GenericSporkerWitch
https://google.com
wow one more soul mantle self flagellation totem build with dark pact. real deal, great idea, wow, blah blah he wasn't first so it is not made in china as u say bex

so as i see now ggg promote zero creativity mtx builds as build of weak.

3.0 build diversity is insane.
I like the build for its budget. If id ever play league this would have been my build of choice for this league.
Dark Pact? Lol not even going to try to hide anymore how busted this skill is huh?
"
Kwonryu wrote:
"
Thaerathandel wrote:
Same creativity level as first BotW.

* WOW We invented new build! Necromancer with summons!
* WOW We invented Melee berserker. It haven't PROs. Need tons of items. And can't beat t16 maps and bosses. But... whatever our cool idea (Melee berserker) so cool!

What would be next?
* Deadeye with bow that can't complete 9 act?
* Assassin that use crits AND Assassin mark?
* Pathfinder that uses flasks?!

Necromancer with Totems now :)

Hopefully a Pathfinder build using flasks will be next!

It's not like "we invented" anything at all. It's other players' builds, c'mon.
COOL,very nice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info