[3.0] LowLife DP -Tri Aura -Selfcast for Clear, Skellies for Bosses. Guardians and Shaper down

Edit: Scratch this, problem solved.
Last edited by vanderhoeven on Nov 15, 2017, 7:42:19 PM
Hi!

First of all, I wanna point out that I really like this build! (my first character on PoE)
The damage, survivability and playstyle are really great!

1) I wanted to ask what you think about the 3.1 changes regarding DP (reduced base damage when self cast) and Minion Life Support buff(nerf??)

I also took a peak at your scion version of it and came up with another set of questions.
2) Whispers of Doom - Poachers Mark. Is it worth it the skill tree points/loss of Inc aoe?
3) Opinion on Vaal Summon Skelletons
4) Opinion on Empower Support instead of Arcane Surge/Spell Echo on summon skelly 4link
5) Opinion on Conduit and nodes beyond (for party play)
6) Would you consider a 2nd Void Battery or do you feel like this is a good balance of dps/ehp?

Thanks in advance for your time! Great build! Hope you keep it up to date for future patches!

Cheers!
Unfortunately i havnt had the time to play since the release of 3.1, so i dont really know how the build has changed. About Vaal summon skeletons, i prefer to have a more consistent source of skeletons so i run summon skeleton instead. The Scion version of the build was an experiment and i think that version can perform as good as witch, or even better but i havnt had the time to test it to its full potential yet. Other then that i cant really comment on the rest of the questions since im not up to date on the changes. When i have more time i will come back and play more and update the build accordingly.
Last edited by Brutal1n on Jan 13, 2018, 5:03:03 PM
Quick question - since DP removes a portion of life on cast, how is it that you are sustaining your life pool for LL with Ghost Reaver? In your Minotaur video you have 1 life, so just casting DP once should kill you.
My build guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2180198

Taking a break from PoE, catch me up in Warframe: https://www.warframe.com/signup?referrerId=5b625847f2f2eb0ea0750322
Use above link for free booster when you sign up! :)
Last edited by Bristoling on Feb 8, 2018, 5:29:00 PM
DP cant kill you, it only put you down to 1hp. Atleast thats how it worked in 3.0. It may have changed with the new patch, as i said in the post above i havnt played the game much since 3.1.
Sorry for the silly question but I've been looking over your guide and I can't see how you're generating power charges?
Forbidden Power, Occulist Ascendant node.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info