[3.2 Updated] HC/SC Juggernaut Crit Cleave — Facetank Minotaur with Abyssus T16 clearer WITH VIDEO

Unable to open guide
Updated for 3.2
Awesome build! I am a really new player just started on Abyss HC and I just started this on BHC and am loving every second of it. Just been using the weapon + rustic sash + whetstone recipe to upgrade every act and i am 1-2 shotting packs. Currently 57 and at act 7, did my first lab, wasnt sure which order to follow the passive tree/assendency, but i just been trying to take some life and some dex for higher dex sword requirements. And for ascendency i just chose unflinching first. I was reading the guide, and it looks like per all the calculations i need TONS of armor. I'm still very poor and the brass dome looks like its very expensive, is this a requirement? Also should i avoid wearing the abyssus helm until i get the brass dome because of % increase phys dmg taken?

Sorry for the noob questions, i dont have a lot of experience in this game, just been trying out different builds (ripped all of them so far) and never played and good tank melee builds.

Any help would be appreciated!
i suppose that items better
in uber and normal maps
Last edited by UcanKedi on Mar 31, 2018, 11:32:35 AM
Your gem tab doesn't say added fire support yet you have it in your brass dome
What if i will use Rigwald's Command and Rigwald's Salagery (sword'n'axe). Will it work good too?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info